𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Matt sat in the window seat as he put on his air pods. The plane was about to take off.

He looked out and sighed.
It had been a whole 3 days without talking to Reyna or Diego.

She hasn't been sending memes. She hasn't been answering in the gc. She just hasn't been...

"You okay?" Chris asked looking at Matt as he nodded.

"Maybe two weeks away from home will make you feel better?" Chris asked as Matt shrugged.

"I still can't believe it," Chris said looking and Nick who nodded at the boy.

"I kinda saw it coming... But I was expecting her to reciprocate the feelings," Nick admitted as his brothers turned to him confused.

"What? You can't tell me you didn't expect Matt and Reyna to end up married with 2 kids and a pug," Nick said as Chris chuckled.

"I guess I did," Chris said turning to Matt to see what he would say.
"Well that's never going to happen," Matt said bitterly looking outside de window as the plane sped up.

───

Reyna sat next to her mother. Diego was right next to her.

"I am so sorry I never reached out... I should have." Reyna held back the tears.

"Tell her," Diego pressured his 'mom'
"I'm getting married in a couple of weeks, and I would like you guys to come,"

"Married?"

"Yes, I would like you to meet your siblings an—-"

"Siblings?"

"Yes, you have a little sister and brother,"
"You guys can invite your friends. I don't mind," Their mom said as Reyna's stomach turned.

"I don't want to sound indifferent with the whole marriage thing. Happy about it... I guess. But I have to know... Why did you leave us,"

"Reyna... I needed time to straighten myself out... I knew you would be great with your dad by your side. On the way, I found the love of my life and I had kids,"

"But I came back. I'm making things right. I want to be a part of your life if you guys let me," 

Reyna looked at Diego as he shrugged. 
"We will think about it," Reyna said as their mom nodded. 

"Okay... I left my phone number with Diego... If you ever needed, don't be afraid to call,"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

lolzzzzz

i love this story sososossosoosososss much 

matty mad rn 
reyna sad rn