Four Witch Sisters in Training chapter 14

Chapter 14

Be smiled wickedly at a young witch trembling in the corner of the dungeon. She walked over to her, grabbed her by the hair, and threw her across the room angrily. “Young, young girl. Don’t you know it’s not polite to not listen to your master?”

The trembling girl stood up shakily, her dirty blonde hair tangled in knots. “Y-y-y-y-our not my master. Nobody is my master.”

Be gave her a disgusted look of disapproval. She started walking toward the young witch, ready to pounce on her prey. Right when she was ready to rip the young witch’s throat apart, a servant walked into the room nervously.

“What?” Be spat at the servant.

“Your sister, Clover, is requesting you and the other heads of the army to meet in the dining room at once,” the servant said. She bowed then hurried out of the room.

Be gave the young witch another wicked smile. “It looks like you’ll live for another day. I’ll have Clover discard you later tonight.”

Be strode out of the room evilly, while the witch sobbed in the corner, waiting for death to come. I felt so bad for her, but there wasn’t anything I could do but follow Be into the dining room. Be walked down the long hall I met Amelia in. She walked all the way to the end, and then opened the door on the left. We both walked in, and I immediately gasp at the long dining room table filled with evil witches, werewolves, and vampires.

“Thanks again for letting us use your castle for the day,” I heard Clover say to the queen politely.

Be rolled her eyes and sat down next to Clover, kicking her underneath the table as she did so. I stood by the wall, watching silently.

“Why have you called this meeting Clover?” Be asked lazily. “I was in the middle of killing some ignorant witch. You’ll have to kill her later tonight, got that?”

Clover’s eyes narrowed, but she didn’t object. I studied Clover’s body language, frowning slightly. She was sitting up straight like a straight pin; she only does that when she’s being told what to do. It seems like Be has told her to kill more than just this one witch.

“If you keep killing your army, there will be none left,” the queen said giving Be a warning look. “You’ve already killed three of our vampires. Our best vampires.”

“They weren’t your best,” Be said darkly. “They were your worst. That boy, Leon, he’s your best vampire by far. His mother will die if she keeps getting in the way of my orders.”

I gave Be a nasty look. There’s no way Leon would help fight against us! Leon cares too much about good to fight against us. A guy fidgeted in his seat apprehensively. He gave the king and queen a look of fright, but the king and queen just simply ignored him and carried on with their conversation with Clover. I walked closer to Clover, anger rushing through my body as I watched her unscratched face smile. She deserves to die.

“Be,” Clover said tapping her freshly manicured red nails on the dining room table. “I think it’s in everyone’s best interest if I start making the orders around here, not you.”

Be turned and stared at Clover, shocked. “After all I’ve done for you, sis. If I had known you’d try to overthrow me, I would have killed you the moment I laid eyes on you.”

Clover smirked, laughing at Be in her mind. “I’m not trying to overthrow you sis. I just can’t have you screwing up everything we’ve worked for. I mean look at our army working right now!”