Four Witch Sisters in Training Chapter 13

Chapter 13

“FLIP!”

Once I heard my cue, I flipped in the air just when water shot toward me. I landed on the ground, wobbly, but I still landed it. I turned around and faced Dream, smiling. “Better?”

Dream nodded, panting. “Better.” She wiped her face with the towel she slung over her shoulder. “I need a break before we continue sis.”

I plopped on the ground, panting as well. I grabbed my towel and wiped my face. Dream and I have been practicing for over an hour without breaks, and it’s REALLY tiring! Days have been flying by, it’s starting to get colder, which means we’re getting closer to the war.

I redid my point, got up, and walked over to where Colleen and some other boy witch were standing. Colleen looks up, her face was lit up from whatever the boy witch said. “Hey $tarr. I’ll try to practice with you and Dream in a little bit okay?”

I laughed. “We’re done practicing Colleen.”

“Oh.” She said, her face falling a little. “Did you two have a good practice? I can tell it’s getting colder, my powers are sensing the change.”

“Same here,” I said.

I left to give them some privacy, and walked over to my three new werewolf friends Jerry, Spencer, and a girl werewolf, Penny. They’re in wolf form, so I gave each of them a hug around the neck. Everyone around here has been practicing nonstop, I can hardly believe it!

I walked over to the witches to make sure they were all getting along and to give them some pointers on some moves they should be working on. I wonder what Clover and Be are doing to get their team together? I bet they’re yelling at their people and making them work until dusk.  Even though Clover went to the evil side, I still think Be’s evil is a little too evil for Clover’s taste. That’s another thing I wonder, how could you be evil when you’ve been around good people your whole life, besides Be of course.

I smiled at passing vampires, including June. June has been looking more relaxed and happy ever since she’s been in a safer area. I’ve noticed she hasn’t been turning around to see if anyone’s following her lately. It feels good to finally be doing something right after all the wrongs I’ve been making in my life.

I promised all the people on our team that we’d have a campfire tonight to celebrate what a good job we’ve been doing lately. I ran down the street to one of the nearest supermarkets to get some supplies for tonight. It’s weird going into a supermarket that sells rats eyes and eagle feathers.

I walked down of the busy aisles, nearly getting run over by a woman with a little girl in her grocery cart. The little girl gave me a wave while holding a wand, causing all the stuff on the shelves to fly onto the ground. Her mother turned around and scolded the little girl before she waved her own wand, moving everything back on the shelves, exactly where they were before.

I grabbed an abandoned grocery cart, and started piling graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows into the cart. There’s a lot more stuff I need, but thankfully Landon is getting the rest of the stuff for me. I grabbed some money out of my back pocket, feeling sad. Since my parents are technically dead, the will gave us all the money, but weirdly enough they only gave the money to me, Dream, and Colleen.

I thought back to the letter they wrote us in the very beginning, maybe they knew about Clover too! If they did though, why didn’t they just kill Be and Clover? Of course I don’t think mom and dad could ever kill them when they were good. I paid the cashier then carried the bags back to the base. Once I was near enough, some of the people on the team helped me carry the bags into Landon’s house.