Chapter 6: The Epic Final Battle (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Blake: Confirmed sightings indicate, Sun, Xenovia, Pyrrha, Team CRDL, Infinite… thousands of them!

Ryan: (angry) What have you done?

P. D. Matter: Hahahahaha. We have merely incorporated the Phantom Ruby into this Death Egg Robot.

Sirzechs: To ensure our victory. 

Matthew: But that means the Phantom Ruby no longer has a vulnerable energy supply. It's an invulnerable Ruby.

Rorke: A good deduction, Bryce. This Death Egg Robot has… no, WE have surpassed Infinite to become the complete and ultimate alliance. 

Eggman Nega: You will be crushed by this Death Egg Robot powered by the Phantom Ruby, and in the end, everything will go just as we planned

Asuna: And since those ungrateful people have supported you instead of us, after we crush you, all mankind will be extinguished. We're going to be the only remaining people on Earth.

Nezu: And then, we will finally have a grateful world.

(Then the Death Egg Robot shows a sample of its power.)

Sonic: Your plan will end like your other plans do: with you all sitting over the pile of busted robot parts, wondering how you failed so badly.

Ryan: Let's get them!

(Ryan becomes Nega Upchuck)

Marcus: Balance Breaker!

(Marcus transforms into his Balance Breaker form)

Robert: Void Knight Key, ready! Void Knight Armor!

(Robert becomes Void Knight)

Vistamp: Kuwagata!

Demons Driver: Deal!

Souichi: You killed my family… you're going to pay. I'm gonna bring back what it meant to become a true hero and the real meaning of Union even if I have to lay down my life! HENSHIN!

Demons Driver: Delete Up! Unknown. (Michi) Unrest. (Konran) Unlimited. (Koeru) Kamen Rider Over Demons!

(Souichi becomes Kamen Rider Over Demons)