"We both know that just because I'm talking doesn't mean you're listening." She argued. Jeez, she just doesn't give up. I wish she would just see that I'm not in the mood for this right now.

"Fine, Spencer! I'm listening!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. I stared at her, raising my eyebrows and waiting for her to start. She shook her head, breathing out that "you are so stubborn" air.

"Can I ask you something first?" She asked calmly.

"You just did, but sure."

"What's your problem with Cas... er, Castiel anyway?" I guess she noticed my discomfort at her giving him a nickname. "I mean I know you're a demon, and he's an angel, but what did he ever do to you?"

I sighed. It wasn't exactly personal with him. "You weren't there. You didn't hear the things that I heard. It's not just the fact that we're polar opposites. Angels will just flat out kill demons, without even knowing them. If he had seen me out on the streets, minding my own business, there's no telling where I'd be now."

"Not all angels are like that." She replied, clearly trying to change my mind about him.

"Not all demons are what angels think they are."

"I don't understand, though. That's what we did... before when we were hunters. Sam and Dean are hunters, but you're perfectly fine with them."

"Because I can relate to them! They don't treat me like other hunters would... well, they did at first, but they didn't kill me. Spence, you know Dean's been through the same thing I have?"

She looked shocked. "He sold his soul?" I nodded. "But he's still here. He's human!"

"That's because Castiel saved him." I spat, knowing that he wouldn't help me. That's why Spencer became a witch. He wouldn't help her. It was probably some Godly rule. I wasn't worthy, unlike the great Dean Winchester. Not that I had anything against Dean for that. It's not his fault they wanted to use him.

"Wait, Castiel saved Dean, but he wouldn't help me save you?" She asked, surprised and a little hurt. I nodded. "Is that why you can't stand him?"

"That's part of the reason. You already know the rest." I was hoping that she would be more hurt by what she had just learned and maybe stop trying to get me to like the angel. That wasn't the case though. Her face softened, and she seemed to have sympathy for me.

"I'm sorry he didn't help you like he helped Dean, but it wasn't his fault." Here it comes. "He would have gotten in trouble if he did that again because he wasn't asked to by anyone but me..." Yup, some Godly rule. God or the other more important angels actually needed Dean so they asked Castiel to pull him out of Hell. Me, on the other hand... I apparently had no use in this world, other than being a damn demon.

"He tried, Lex! He helped me as best as he could, but there was nothing he could do..." So, if he helped her that much, then that meant that they spent a lot of time together. Great.

Facing my silence, she kept talking. "Alexis, I wasn't giving up on you... I'm still not. I didn't care what I had to do to get you out, I was getting you out. Even if it killed me, I was getting you out!" I grimaced at that. I didn't like the idea of me going to Hell for her to live only to have her die trying to bust me out.

"Clearly." I said, rolling my eyes. I was honestly trying to lighten the mood a little now. I don't think I could really stay mad at my sister... Not for long, anyway. That's only now, though, and I knew that I was only getting worse, deep down. I refused to admit it though.

"Can you at least give him a chance?" She pleaded, giving me puppy dog eyes. Damn, what is it with younger siblings and puppy dog eyes? It was always their secret weapon against their older sibling. I shuffled uncomfortably where I was sitting, trying not to look at her face. When she didn't stop, I finally gave in. "Fine! But only because you trust him! I swear to God, though, if he tries anything..." I didn't feel the need to finish the sentence for her to get my drift.

She shoved into me softly, in a sisterly way. "You're really embracing this whole demon thing aren't you?" She said it in a joking way, but I'm sure she actually wanted to know and was worried about what might happen.

I shrugged. "What else am I supposed to do? Curl up in the corner and cry?" I paused for a second. "Can demons cry?" Laughter ensued.

**Yay sisterly bond :) This chapter was a bit different than the others. I don't know exactly why, it just feels different. I guess because now you see that Spencer feels that she never really got her sister back and is still trying. You also see Lexi's true feelings towards Cas so yeah.

I'm honestly not even sure what's going to happen in the next chapter. I'm gonna have to do some thinking, and hopefully I won't put it off until next Wednesday, otherwise we're gonna have a situation like this again. Meaning I'll be updating later than what my schedule says. Sorry about that :/

In my opinion, nothing exciting has really been happening... All the excitement happens when that demon nature REALLY comes out ;) I'm not positive when that's going to happen but it'll be soon. I'm excited for it. In case you guys haven't already figured it out, Abbadon is going to be in this, a lot. Crowley has already been in it once but he'll be in it a bit more ;)

When I came up with this, I originally thought of it as a demon Dean fic, but season 10 hadn't started yet so I started it in season 9. THE SEQUEL WILL HAVE DEMON DEAN THOUGH so you guys have something to look forward to ;) It's gonna be pretty much everything that's going on with Dean while Sam is looking for him but Lexi's there too :) So there will be a lot of demon Dean in the sequel. You're welcome.

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee, if you are in the 5SOSFam you should seriously go follow @kinkycliffxrd. It's my new joint account with @sunshinelion_man_ and we have our first fanfiction posted. There are no chapters yet, but we posted it so you guys can add it to your library and get notifications when we do start posting. We'll be writing very soon, and we're excited. It's called In the End, btw.

Ok, this is gonna be a really long author's note but WHO'S EXCITED FOR AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON?!?!? OMG I'M SO EXCITED I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THIS ASDFGHJKL I'VE LITERALLY BEEN WATCHING MARVEL MOVIES ALL WEEK AND I'M JUST SO PUMPED.

Alright, anyway :)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share! Love you guys! <3

Until the next update...

~~Sky~~