Summer

(Chapter 1)

1984, June 18th

(Really long chapter)

Music in the room plays on the vintage speaker. Blasting the room with atmosphere and vibes.

Taehyung held Sana's hand as they were connecting lips on her bed

They crossed fingers as they make it out with passion in their feelings.

Sana's lips taste like strawberry-flavored candy. While Taehyung's tasted like some expensive perfume.

As the chorus hits, Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and sang it loudly. Vibing with his hands.

Sana got about shocked and laughed at the sudden stop.

She opened her mouth in an O shape being confused.

Sana softly giggled at Taehyung's cuteness in singing this song.

"Tae, Tae!"

Sana called as she pinched his cheeks, telling him to stop singing loudly.

Taehyung growled jokingly and laughed afterward.

"Oh my gosh Tae"

"What? Do you not like it?" He asked

"No" She giggled

They both laughed and went back into kissing violently.

"I love you"

As they were continuing making out in Sana's room. Chanyeol was watching some comedy shows outside the living room.

He then heard the kissing noises and turned around to check her room.

Sana was forced to leave the door open for a bit so he sees what they were doing.

Chanyeol's face went blank as he saw Taehyung kissing his daughter. He legally adopted Sana after 1983.

"HEY" he yelled

Sana noticed and immediately shut the door with her powers.

"I SAID KEEP A DISTANCE" Chanyeol got up and immediately tried opening the door

The door was then locked.

"Twelve. Open the door."

The door was then unlocked.

Chanyeol rushed in with an angry face and stared at Taehyung.

They were both keeping a distance, Taehyung sat on the end of the bed reading a magazine while Sana was reading a comic.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked as if he had never seen them making out.

Chanyeol then gave up and went away with a sigh.

"Jesus these kids"

Summer just started 2 days ago.