Tongue Twister🍁

Start from the beginning

I walked over to one of the girls, Aeri I think her name was.

"Hi Minho!" She smiled happily. I smiled back "Hey.. Aeri was it?" She nodded in reply.

She dropped her leg from the previous stretching position she was in and looked at me. "Are you dating Jisung?" some of the other students close by looked over too.

"No I'm not why?"

"Well you two were very close when we walked in" She chuckled. She didn't mean anything rude by it but she was just curious. "We're doing a love song for the performance remember?" I tapped her forehead.

Some of the others chuckled. "Oh" She mumbled remembering the conversation from last night. "Right, sorry I forgot that" She laughed now. "You two are really good at acting in love"

I know Aeri. It's not like I didn't pin Jisung to a wall earlier and kissed the shit out of him. I smiled "It's called being professional"

"Minho can we see you dance today?" One of the boys called. I hummed and looked at Jisung.

"Do you think I could dance today honey?" I teased making all the girls laugh or squeal. The boys laughed too. Jisung blushed a bright shade of pink.

"If you wanna" He replied shortly. I nodded and gave a thumbs up to the boy who had asked the question.

The class started quickly after that.

Jisung and I were standing in front of all of them and while Jisung explained the dance they'd be learning they soon got onto the topic of my dance.

"Minho! What song are you going to dance to?" One girl asked. One boy shouted "Something sexy" Receiving laughs. "Hm I could do that"

"I don't think that's really appropriate-" Jisung tried to shut down the idea but I protested. "No, I learned this one when I was 16" I folded my arms. "Everyone here is at the age of 15 or 16 so" I smirked. "It should be fine"

I gave him a small grin. "Unless it's you who doesn't wanna see me dance that way"

"Jisung likes Minho!!" one of them shouted and everyone fell into laughs and cheers. Jisung turned red.

"Do what you want! Make it quick" he mumbled and walked over to the chairs on the other side of the room.

All the students moved back as I went to put on the song. I remembered this song from when I first learned it.

It was called Tongue Twister. I still remember it being reccomeded by someone obsessed with Nightcore at the time and I genuinely ended up liking it. Especially the nightcore version since it was much more faster.

It wasn't the most sensual dance I had learned but I was not about to do that kind of dance in front of Jisung. Not yet anyway. It made me shy haha.

So the song started playing and some of them had recognised it and started shouting.

I started to move to the beat, the dance still clear in my mind.

It was a fast dance. A lot of footwork during the verses and then more slow and sexier moves during the chorus and bridge.

The bridge was the part I kinda dreaded the most. A bit too sexy maybe? I could tell by how the students all screamed as I did a really sensual body roll while dragging my hand from my lips down to my torso.

I had a glance over at Jisung who was sat in the chair stunned. Just stunned. Well that's what I could see from the small glances I took.

The song ended and the students erupted into cheers. They started chanting my name making me laugh. "Okay okay" I raised my hands.

"Minho you have to teach us that" One boy shouted. The boys cheered. "As if you could look that hot doing that" One girl commented sending the girls into laughter.

I looked over at Jisung who just stared at me. He seemed to forget he had a class.

I felt one of the boys tap my shoulder. "I don't think you just affected the girls Minho" He laughed and pointed at Jisung.

I hummed. "Are you saying that about yourself too?" I asked jokingly but he became rather flustered. "What?" He let out a breath. I shrug him off. "I'm only joking"

Now I didn't think I'd send so many people into a gay panic but it made me feel powerful.

"Alright, do some warm up dances while I bring Jisung back to the room" I called and turned on some random song. Everyone followed instantly which I was happy about.

I walked over to Jisung and tapped his shoulder. "Ji?" He looked up at me. "Why are you still sitting here?" I asked.

He blushed wildly. "N-Nothing-"

"You can admit I'm hot, I know" I smirked. Jisung scoffed and clasped his hands together over his lap. I glanced at his hands. His knuckles were turning white from how tightly he was holding his hands together.

"Are... You okay?" I asked a bit worried. Jisung hummed but he didn't sound convincing. "You sure? You look constipated" I joked a little. He glared at me then. "I'm like this because of you" That's all he said.

My eyes widened a little not really getting what he meant. "Me? What? Was it my dancing?" I asked and he nodded. "You looked really... Hot" He mumbled. I hummed "Thanks bestie!" I patted his head.

"But" Jisung looked down at his lap. "But?" I repeated. Was something wrong?

"I hate that you did" He mumbled. I frowned at this until he moved his hands a bit and shuffled uncomfortably in the chair. Now I was flustered. "Ji... Don't tell me.. That me dancing... Made you get a boner-"

I wanted to laugh but Jisung covered my mouth. "Shut the fuck up" He was really aggressive saying that. It genuinely surprised me. I raise my hands in defence. He sat back down. "This is so embarrassing"

"What can I say? I'm just that hot"

"Minho it's not the time to make a joke about this"

"Or what?"

"I'll make you deal with it" He looked up at me innocently. I just stared back shocked. "What?" He smirked. "You caused it so fucking fix it if you think it's so funny"

I laughed awkwardly. "Yo bro, that's a you issue so imma scadadle" I rushed off.

I heard Jisung sigh before getting off the chair and going out of the room. Probably to the bathroom.

Oops.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

😌✨