Chatper 3: the hospital

I woke up in the hospital and I ask the nurse "where am I " and then the nurse said " Anthony ur in a hospital because u had gotten into a fight and some1 with black hair and blue and red streaks with glasses brought u here and u had a serious bleeding in ur head and that boy wanted to talk to u". Then I looked at her like she was crazy and I told her " bring him in here " and then the same boy from school walked in the room with tears running down his face and he said " omg ur ok" and he ran to me and he hugged me and then i said " yea I'm fine and Brandon ur kinda of cute 2 " . I whipped his tears off his face and then he kissed me and i rapped my arms around him and continued kissing him. Then he broke the kiss and he said " I've been wanting to do that" and then the nurse came in and said " Anthony u r allowed to home but u need some1 to watch over u" then Brandon said " ok I can watch him" then he winked at me and I smiled then the nurse gave Brandon all my paperwork and then some of the papers I had to sign them so I can leave with Brandon. Then the nurse tried to flirt with Brandon but he didn't listen to her then the nurse said " ok Anthony u r ready to go home" then the nurse left. Brandon said " Anthony " and then I said " yea what's up" then he kissed me once more.