Chatper 2 : the fight part 2

We finally got to school and i had to listen to Alen and Kein saying " Anthony are you going with us to the store" all the way to the school and i was so tried of them so i just but in my headphones and started to listen to my music and then we stopped in the parking lot of my school. My mom said " u 3 have a great day at school" i didnt even care about what my mom just said so i just grabbed my things from the trunk and i walked in the school. I got a lot of stares but i didnt care so i went to the office and the principle said " hi u must be Anthony im Mrs. Barnheart and i am ur principle and here is ur schedule and 1 reminder try not to get into fights on ur first day ". She said a lot of other crap and the only thing i did i stared at a emo boy that had black hair blue and red streaks glasses blue eyes blue sweatshirt grey pants and white high tops and then the principle said " ok Anthony are u ready for ur first day"? Then I nodded my head and I walked out of the office and then the same boy came up to me and said " hi Anthony ur brother Kein talks about u a lot and my name is Brandon and ur kinda cute ".
(Time passes)
Then it's time to go outside from the test and I started to walk to the football field and the some boy took me by the arm and started to punch me in the face for no reason and then I punched him back and blood started to pour out of his nose and he pushed me and I fell on the ground and I got knocked out.
-----author's note ------
Hello there I haven't been working on this story because I've been trying to make some time to work on this story but I've been in pain and going to the ER so plz be patient with me see u in the next part 😛