Chatper 7 : my grave stone

3 years later me and Mason got engaged and then it was almost our wedding day the I said to Mason " I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back babe" then I kissed him and went to the bathroom and I got out my pocket knife and I started to cut my arm and I started crying and then I said "BRANDON IM SO SORRY"!!! Then I cut into my arm and it started to rip open. I started laughing while I was crying into my arms and then Mason knocked on the door and he said " babe r u ok in there" and I said "yes" and I was trying to not get him worried about me and then he left and I went to the mirror and I put the knife up to my throat and then I said "goodbye world" and then I slit my throat.
(2 weeks later)
Mason looks for a tv show and then he seen where Anthony grace killed himself before his wedding day because he treated Brandon Faith unfairly and Mason started to cry and he bust through the door to the bathroom and he picked up my dead body then he cried in my chest and he said "WHY DID I GET INTO BRANDON'S RELATIONSHIP WITH ANTHONY" then he got my knife and cut is throat.

Well people I guess that's the end of the story but if u want more I can make a part 2 if u want me to. Love u all but I'm going through something difficult but I still love u all