Chapter 6 : the next day of boring school

It was the next day and Kein woke me up and I punched him and I continued walking to school and when I got to school Brandon walked up to me and kissed me then he said " Anthony what is wrong with u? U keep talking to guy" and then I said " Brandon there is nothing wrong with me and I've been talking that guy because u have been a jerk to me". Then Brandon slapped me in the face and then the same boy from yesterday and he said " Anthony who was that guy and was his name Brandon " and then I nodded my head and I started to cry and then Mason hugged me and started to rock me back and forth saying " shhhhh it's ok Anthony" and I started to fall asleep while Mason rocked me and then Brandon walked toward me and Mason and then Brandon said " Anthony so you've been hanging out this gay " and I just had fell asleep in Mason's arms and then Mason said " well Brandon at least I don't date every new boy in the school and Anthony told me everything that u did to him and I've been here protecting Anthony from u and if u have a problem with it then go complain to the principal ".

----note-----
I've been hurting for a while now and I won't be making any for a while so like then story and subscribe to me. LOVE U ALL!!😘😘😘😘❤️💚💚💚