School pt.2

*As soon as Susie let go of my wrist, we were there. The storage closet, the place that started this whole adventure was right in front of our eyes once again.*

Susie: "Alright, Kris. This is it. The moment of truth. Everything we've been waiting for is just behind this..."

*she stops to think for a moment*

Susie: "if we, uh, open this and there's nothing inside... Will, uh we still be...

"SCREW IT! Let's just open it already!!"

*she was about to open the door until we heard a voice behind our backs*

???: "Umm, S... Susie...?"

*Me and Susie flinch at the voice behind us*

Susie: "YEAHHHH????" She said in a surprised state.

*It turns out that voice was just Noelle*

Susie: "Noelle... Hey... What. The Hell... are you doing here..."

Noelle: "Umm... s-sorry to bother you, but, ummm,  I..."
"Well, I just... Berdly and I were going to the library to... Do some R-research for our group projects and... if it's ok, um... would you... want to come too...?"

*she just notices I'm here*

"Oh, Kris, you can come to, I mean?"

Susie: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I mean... we're like busy with, uh..."

*She leans next to me*

Susie: (Kris! Help me out here! What do we say!?)

*umm... I just make up an excuse saying we're committing crime*

Susie: "Yeah! Crime. Just gonna do some crimes and go to... jail... Forever... it sucks."

*Noelle seems confused by what Susie said*

Noelle: "O-oh...? Umm, well... er... that sounds, um, just... Have fun, you two! I'll be at the library!"

*She whispers something to me*

Noelle: (Kris, if you could bring her by later...) (it would mean a lot to me...!)

*She leaves*

*Susie just realized something*

Susie: "wait, Kris! What the HELL was that?!?!?! Why would Noelle?? Ask ME?? To do HOMEWORK?? With HER?!?? Deathwish much? Does she wanna fail?"

*She start to think again*

Susie: "Wait a second... Kris, did you notice how nervous she was...? And like... blushing and stuff? Kris, you don't think she...? She's onto our secret identities!? Y'know this... Dark World stuff. Damn... we gotta keep this under wraps, Kris. This is OUR thing, y'know?"

"Anyways, enough waiting already, right?! Let's go!"

*So without further ado, we take a head start and jump into the closet and begin once again a new adventure into the Dark World.*