I glance down at my clothes. A tee-shirt and no bra, and no shorts underneath. I still smell like alcohol, and although I love the taste, the stench of it is too much for me to handle.

Probably a good idea to shower before he gets here.

Just as I'm brushing my hair, there's a knock on the door

Just as I'm brushing my hair, there's a knock on the door. I give my damp hair one last detangle before setting the brush on my desk.

I get up, grabbing the jacket on my way to the door. I open it, greeting Killian with a smile. He disregards the jacket when I hold it out in front of him, and he takes a look at my neck before meeting my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" His tone is genuine.

Is he worried about me?

"I'm fine. Hell of a lot better than last night, that's for sure." I joke about my own misfortune.

Killian finally takes the jacket from my hands. "That's good." He contemplates his next words and fidgets with his jacket before speaking again. "Can I come in?"

I freeze.

Killian Cadel is asking to come into my dorm room?

"Oh yeah, of course." I play off the internal screaming casually.

I step aside for him to walk in, and he hesitates a bit before stepping inside. Killian takes a quick glance around the room, swinging his arms to the awkward silence before turning around.

"I- Uh... Reported Nick to administration." He gravitates towards my side of the room. "So, I hope they actually decide to do something about him. This is the most we can do for now. It'll be difficult to press charges without any evidence."

"I know, but," I sit on my bed with my hands in my lap. "Thanks, Ian."

"If they do nothing ," he leans against my desk. "I'll bribe them until they get rid of him." I can't tell if he's being serious.

"There you go, taking any opportunity to flex your money." I cross my arms jokingly.

He tilts his head. "Seriously-"

I laugh as my phone rings and I flip its screen facing up to see who it is. An unknown number.

"Go ahead and take it." He nods.

"I'll be right back." I hold my phone up to my cheek as I step out.

There's silence on the other side, so I say something. "Hello?"

"Hey, honey..." The voice of someone familiar finally speaks and my phone almost drops out of my hand.

"...Dad?" my voice croaks.

He sighs like he's relieved that it's me who answered. "Yeah, it's me."

"How did you find my number?"