01 - annoyance

Wednesday, August 31st

The sound of glasses clinking and heels stomping on the floor pair well with people singing and laughing to their heart's content.

Those are some of the many things that you recognize the moment you step into a party.

Like many others, I come here to get wasted and fulfill my desires with people that I will never see the next day. The erotic thrill throughout my body is exhilarating, and it makes me crave more and more for that feeling.

Even though I'm saying this, I don't sleep around with guys every day or every other day. I'm extremely picky, and it's an enormous turn off when a man can't even find where the clit is. Honestly, it's like torture.

But being in college should give me easy access to a man who can do so, right?

Wrong.

Common misconception, not all men actually grow up enough after high school to know the parts of a woman's body.

Now, why are we on this subject?

Because I'm in the middle of it right now.

Earlier in the night, I met a guy who approached me in the kitchen of the party host. I think he told me that his name was Liam. We ended up stumbling into one of the bedrooms, and well, anyone can probably guess what happened next. Even though he's fairly handsome, his looks don't catch up with his ability to please a woman.

For a long while now, I've been mindlessly faking my moans, gripping the bed sheets, and pretending that I'm even slightly interested. The upside to this, he's hot. The downside, he's been licking and rubbing my left fold for the past quarter-hour.

He thinks that's my clit. It's sad, I know.

"I'm bored." My thoughts verbalize and I press my lips together quickly.

"What?" He looks up. "You like it?" That's not even remotely close to what I said.

I lower my voice to the seductive tone that works on the easiest of men. "Yes, of course Liam."

"It's Luke."

"That's... what I said."

At least I knew it started with an "L."

"Oh, okay, " he says before putting his face back in between my thighs. "Fuck, you're so sexy," he whispers, and I pretend to toss my head.

Yup, still bored.

"Are you close?"

Not even.

I pull my body away from him. "Liam- I mean Luke, I'm so sorry, but I really have to go." I fake an upset tone followed by a frown.

"Do you really have to-"

"Yes." My underwear is already being slipped on as I stand up.

He gets off the bed and finds his way behind me. "Can we... maybe do this again sometime?" He wraps his arms around my waist, but I move forward quickly so his body doesn't touch mine.