"You walk out those doors willingly or I'll take this gun against you and force your ass out. Your choice," Creed growled under his breath, revealing to me the gun in the holster hidden behind his suit jacket.

I swallowed and crossed my arms over my chest, only to quickly reverse and drop them back to my side as he stealthily pulled the weapon out. My face dropped in an instant: the look of dread appearing ever so quickly across it. I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me but the way his blue eyes pierced vibrantly, a humourless expression staring at me made it seem like I underestimated him far too much.

Nonetheless, I forced a swallow this time and looked at him with nothing but confidence, my chin held high and my brows raised. "I'm not going anywhere just because you're scared to face your dad," I quickly grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest in an annoyed manner. Then shaking my head, I sucked in a breath before huffing it out so fast and pinching the bridge of my nose. "Julio invited us, okay...he wouldn't attack you at his event."

A silent beat passed before he decided to open his mouth, his rage only now just showing completely. "I'll fucking hurt you," he sneered, grabbing my upper arm with a strong grip and forcing the barrel of the gun into my abdomen, making me moan.

Opening my mouth to speak, I was then only hushed by somebody behind me, their Spanish accent sending shivers down my back. "That's no way to treat a woman, Hijo." A hand touched my lower back and I stiffened and then from the corner of my eye, I saw fingers wrap around Creed, prying his hand off me.

I let my eyes jump from the gun to the man standing close by my side, watching him harmlessly smile at his son opposite us. Seeing Julio again made me tense but I had no idea why, and if that gun still pressed against my stomach didn't scare me then this did.

"Andrés, what's the-" Sicily came to an abrupt stop by Creed's side, her eyes falling on his gun first and then quickly shifting over to Julio. "...matter," she almost muttered, touching his bicep. I looked over to her and watched her stare down the man before her, a cold and unsympathetic glare thrown at him so unapologetically. She was intimidating in a way that made Julio seem like nothing, and If looks could kill.

"Sicily," Julio said, his voice monotone. He didn't look surprised to see her at all. I gazed up and watched him suck in a breath and then shift his attention back to his son, a small smirk tugging on the corner of his lips. "Diego said you were leaving. I didn't scare you off, did I?" He asked, glancing down at the gun Creed finally pulled away from me.

Finally relaxing the muscles in my body I hadn't realized were so tight, I peered up at Creed and noticed a small twitch under his left eye as he glared at the man who made life hell for him, and then I looked down and saw him grip his gun. "No," I spat out before anyone could open their mouth, "we were just getting air..." I lied, giving a light-hearted smile.

He removed his hand from me and stuffed them into his pants pockets, a squint in his eyes like he hadn't believed what I said, but then he shrugged one shoulder. "Hm..." he hummed, then he huffed out, "where are the other two? It's not like you to be a lone wolf, Hijo." He changed the subject, looking at his son instead.

Creed was still ticked off and the simple use of son only made him angrier, but the quick grab of his hand as Sicily took it into hers quieted the emotion and stopped him from going off like we all knew he would. The redness in his face lessened and the tight grip of his gun that made his knuckles turn white slowly faded back to normal.

Glancing at me, he cleared his throat and placed the weapon back into its holster-where it belonged. "They're not coming," Creed said, so coldly I could see the air come from his mouth. He lied. What the hell? "And I don't blame them."