A feminine grunt was heard which made him jump on his feet. His eyes widened when he saw Jiah. Kook immediately jogged over to her and knelt.

"Jungkook?" Her Bambi-like wide eyes were fixed on him. They were close once again. Heat immediately rushed to his cheeks as he recalled their kiss. How sweet her lips were!

"What happened to your head??? And hands??" His daydream broke at her inquiry. "You had only sprained your ankle last day how did you get hurt like this??"

"I- Um-" He tried to cook some excuses while Jiah continued throwing questions at him, still sitting on the floor. She completely ignored the fact that Jungkook pushed her away without even touching her.

"Why are you in Taehyung's house? Why did you not tell anything to me? Did anyone beat you up?"

"Stop, Stop, Stop!!" Jungkook quickly stood up and looked away, "I fell down the stairs."

"Jungkook! That's the worst lie I have ever heard!" She stood up taking his hand. He nervously rubbed his nape and looked down. "Did you get caught up in the attack in the school last day?"

"W-what? H-how did you know there was an attack?!" He almost shouted flabbergastedly.

"Are you serious? Justin was there and it is all over the news!"

"O-oh... Y-yes. I was thrown away by the enemy and hit my back against a tree. Taehyung helped me to get out of there." Jiah seemed to buy this lie.

She softened her look, "I am sorry. I- shouldn't have run away leaving you. It was just ki-" She glanced at him and continued ignoring her hammering heart, "It was just a kiss and I shouldn't have reacted that way. Heck! I don't even know why I kissed you. It was just in the heat of the moment. I am so sorry for making you uncomfortable."

Jungkook's heart clenched at her words. She considered his first kiss an accident. Did she not mean it? "I am sorry too for kissing you back. I should have refrained myself." He dejectedly replied.

"You probably think of me as a creep. We are friends and friends are not supposed to kiss each other-"

"I don't think you as a creep. Besides I took your advantage too."

They nervously looked in every direction except the one infront. Finally, Jiah spoke, "Guess, we both are at fault. Let's just forget that and never bring up the topic. It was an accident, anyway."

Silence befell them. Jiah's heart pained to blurt out the words. A part of her wanted him to deny her words. She wanted Jungkook to say it was the right thing to do and that he loved the kiss. But a part of her was also scared of ruining their friendship and she lowkey felt guilty because she liked Justin. She had wanted to preserve her first kiss for him.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was heartbroken. He wished Jiah did it because she liked him more than a friend. He was planning to ask her out but she threw water on his hopes. She made it clear that there was nothing romantic between them.

Suddenly the main door opened which broke the tension between them. Taehyung and Mihyun's voices were heard.

They sounded so sexy!!

BTS Snaps

Yoongi : fuck this world, its shit, fuck capitalism, this world is a bitch. Humans are disgusting!

Jiah: Yoongi lanGUAGE!!

Yoongi : Sexual intercourse this world, it's defecation. Sexual intercourse capitalism, this world is a female dog. Humans are revolting!