MC Character Sheets + Bio

Real Name: Amakawa Sayaka

Age: You don't ask for a girl's age.

Bio:

Amakawa Sayaka is a quiet soft-spoken girl with a melodic voice who spends most of her time at home either, reading novels and manga, programming as a freelance developer, or using her dive machine to practice her swordsmanship or play YGGDRASIL.

Her mother died during childbirth, causing mixed feelings in her father, he provided Sayaka with a moderately luxurious live but is usually absent, he did however asked for his parents to be her caretakers which they agreed. Sayaka was trained in the sword by her grandfather from a young age, who is the master of an unnamed ancient martial arts that combines armed and unarmed combat seamlessly, given she is all that physically impressive, she favors armed combat. 

School bullies gave her an incentive to practice with her grandfather, but after being moderately proficient, which is enough to combat the bullies, she started to slack off and look to other activities, which did not please her grandfather as he wanted to pass his craft on to his granddaughter as she is talented in it. It is until Sayaka started playing dive games that she has a rekindled passion for learning martial arts from her grandfather, as they provide her a massive advantage, much to her grandfather's dismay that it was video games that brought her back.

As years passed by, she masters her the ancient martial arts, to a higher proficiency compared to her grandfather. Later she started playing YGGDRASIL, after getting a world item that allows for server change, she started to aim on getting all the world champion titles on one account but was stopped by the devs after getting two.

It was some time after joining Ainz Ooal Gown that her grandparents died, and her guildmates got her through that. After her grandparents died, her father returned to check on her, after seeing how she is a carbon copy of his late wife, he asks for permission to play the father role once more, while stating he knows he was selfish for leaving her to his parents and askes for forgiveness. Sayaka forgave her father but did not allow his to play the role of father and stats that her grandfather will be the only one allowed that role.

Later when Sayaka started dating a girl named Ranni his father wanted to object but she told him he has no right to. Sayaka was engaged when her fiance died in an accident, this time it was her father who helped her get through it, this was where her father's stubbornness for his late wife got passed on to Sayaka. After the previous events Sayaka shared a friendly but not quite close relationship with his father until he dies of cancer just months before the start of the story.

She did feel sad with her father's passing but was nowhere as shook compared to her grandparent's and lover's passing, is this because they are not as close or because she already lost so many in her life she did not know.

(Photo belongs to YukinoTokisaki from zerochan)

Username: Christina Shirakami

Affiliation: Ainz Ooal Gown