"I'm thinking. Chair" I said dramatically. Jisung rose a brow. "How would you fit that in a love song?" He asked.

I laughed. "Two lonely romantics looking for their own loves and are stressed out that they can't find that one and so we express that by sitting on chairs"

Jisung laughed now. "It's actually not a bad idea" He nodded a little. "Or we could do something like this"

He pushed me onto the floor and hovered above me. I stared up at him a bit dumbfounded as we always seemed to be finding ourselves in these situations.

"The bridge" He spoke as the song played that part. He brought his hand to stroke my cheek gently. It ticked honestly but I was extremely flustered.

"Something like this" He grinned. He knew exactly what he was doing and I had only realised it now. I played along. "Yeah sure, or we could kiss" I teased.

"That works too" He smirked. I was again left dumbfounded. "So like this instead?" he leaned himself down closer.

He did that stroke against my cheek again but rested his hand against my cheek. Within seconds his lips were on mine again and I genuinely forgot that we were meant to be thinking of ideas for a dance not trying make a whole coming out story through a song and having it seem like our own.

I forgot about that. I really did because the moment my hands wrapped around Jisung's neck was enough to say we weren't thinking of ideas the whole time.

Jisung took away his hand from my cheek and took one of my hands away from his neck to pin it down beside my head. He did the same with he other.

He pulled away for barely a second before kissing me again. I was pinned down now so I couldn't exactly do much but follow along to what Jisung was doing.

He parted our lips but that didn't stop him as he continued down my jaw to my neck. He didn't do anything more than leave soft kisses against my skin but it still felt so good.

I let out a shaky sigh. "Ji.." That's what it took for Jisung too pull back and get off top of me. He pushed himself a bit away from me and covered his mouth.

"Oh my fuck-" He looked so distraught. He looked at me. "I-I'm so sorry I-"

"It's okay"

"No I never asked your consent... I just did it and oh my fucking god" He brought his hands to his hair clutching it tightly. I scooted over to him. "Hey calm down" I frowned a little.

"I liked it" I reassured. "I wouldn't have let you continue if I didn't want you to" I added quick. Jisung seemed a bit calmer now. "I just don't wanna ruin our friendship with all of.. That" He mumbled.

"It's not like I hate you is it?"

"I don't know"

"I don't hate You Jisung"

"Okay"

"It's not going to ruin our friendship" I reassure. He sighed and covered his face. "Sorry" He said again. "You really like kisses though" I teased to lighten the mood.

Jisung groaned in annoyence. "Shut up" He pouted. "What? I'm just saying what I noticed"

"Hyung, we legit have made out twice at this point I'm sure you can tell I like kissing" Jisung finally looked at me properly. "I'm sure you can tell I like kissing you too"

I hummed. I knew that by a landslide. "It's getting late now" I changed the topic because I could see the embarrassment eating Jisung alive. "We should go" I smiled and stood up pulling Jisung up with me.

He went to get his bag as did I and we walked out together.

We said goodbye to Jisung's boss who gave us a small smile. Once outside the cold air was way more frostier than I thought.

I noticed Jisung shiver instantly. He didn't have coat with him either. His apartment was a good walk away too.

"Since when did it get so... Cold?" He shivered. I hummed at looked at the sky. "It is mid January" I replied.

Jisung shivered again. "I'll see you tomorrow then" he smiled before starting to walk off. I stopped him. "Wait" I started to take off my hoodie.

Jisung protested against this but I gave it too him anyway. "Take it, you have a longer walk than I do" That was true. The dorms were only a ten minute walk away.

Jisung groaned. "I'll be fine"

"Put it on" I said sternly as a joke but Jisung followed instantly. "I'll return it" He smiled. I hummed "Alright"

I turned off. "See you later"

Jisung waved with my hoodie now on. It was slightly big on him and he looked a lot more cozy.

That was the last image I had as I walked back to the dorms.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

I have school today and imma kms

Well like its a new school so we'll see how that goes😃😃

ANYSLAY HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT XX