Turning to face him I was ashamed. I wanted to tell him everything but all I said was, "went for a smoke at the quarry," and pulled out the bag of blunts. As I tossed them on the bed, he sighed and nodded.

"Next time give me a heads up, I panicked when I couldn't find you around. Your not a captive, but with the way things are now, you scared me," he said running his hands through his hair.

"Yea, sorry," I whispered. "There is something you should know, about my dreams and who I saw."

Suddenly a massive wave of pain hit me hard enough to knock me to the floor, my eyes could only see red. I grabbed my sides and leaned forward in agony trying to catch my breath. My hair fell on my face dripping from the rain as I let out a whimper.

I felt Steve's arm wrap around me trying to get me to my feet, but that only made the pain worse and I tried to hold on to reality, but eventually, I blacked out.

*Steves POV*

I watched as Eddie fell to the ground, I tried to catch him but it happened so fast. He was about to tell me something before he dropped in agony. Lifting him up I slung his arm across my shoulder and dragged him to the bathroom. His wounds weren't bleeding but they glowed purple. I didn't know what to do so I placed him in the shower and called the Wheeler's house. Praying someone would pick up I heard Mike answer.

"Bring El. My house now," I screamed and hung up the phone. I watched as Eddie blinked his eyes open and groaned in pain as he tried to sit up.

"Hey buddy, relax, just sit tight for now I have help on the way," I said soothingly and gently pushed Eddie back into a comfortable position.

Suddenly he went full vampire mode. His eyes began to glow and he barred his fangs and hissed. I stared in shock and backed away towards the door. Locking it I didn't take my eyes off Eddie as he stepped out of the tub, his tail flicking and wings reappearing. He lunged at me and I put my arms out to tackle him. Rolling to the floor I pinned him between the wall and myself, but he only kicked me away causing me to hit my head off the side of the tub.
My vision blurred and I grabbed his leg in an attempt to stop him from leaving. I had to buy time for eleven to show up.

Slowly staggering to my feet I said, "Eddie, can you hear me? Are you in there? What's wrong?" He only looked at me and growled as he unlocked the door and flung it open. Chasing after him I jumped for him once more as he attempted to fly away.

"Wait! Where do you think your going," I yelled. But I don't think he could hear me, I don't think he was him. Just as I lost my grip on him, Mike, Dustin, Will, Lucus, and El showed up.

*Eddie's POV*

I woke in the tub but suddenly felt Vecna take control. He was using my body and taking me to him.

"I said there would be consequences if you tried to say anything," his voice in my head said, "now I have to play the part you couldn't."

He took over, but I could still see everything. I hit and kicked at Steve, I tried to warn him but I couldn't speak, I couldn't control myself. All I know Vecna was taking me at any cost, whether I liked it or not. One last kick and I was flying away, heading to the gate at the creel house.

But before I left, I saw the kids show up at Steve's, they stared in horror as I was taken away. A glimpse of hope tugged at my chest as I watched them get into Steve's car. Hopefully, they could save me.