He sighs, watching Jeongguk shove his thumb in his mouth and suck on it slightly. The boy looks him in the eyes as he moves it around in his cheek. He makes sure the digit is completely covered in saliva before pulling it out with an audible 'pop' and shoving it into the baggy. He rubs it around to make sure he's got his whole thumb coated in the white powder before slowly licking it off.

Taehyung sees Jimin doing the same, licking every inch of the powder off his thumb. Part of him is tempted to join them. But if he did, he couldn't ensure their safety. If they wanted to be the dumb ones, then he had to be the smart one. It was only a matter of time before one of the others realize the three of them are gone.

He isn't surprised when he sees them kiss. Messily and with a lot of tongue. The last time they all got high, they did the same thing to lick the powder from each other's tongues. He just hopes this doesn't become a habit. The only reason he did it the first time was because he was stressed and anxious and he couldn't sleep.

"Do you have a condom?" Jeongguk asks Jimin when they break their kiss. Jimin grips his chin and kisses him again, and while Jeongguk closes his eyes, Jimin's stare right into Taehyung's.

He gulps. Okay, he's definitely regretting not joining them.

"Put it on me, bun." Jimin says, digging a condom out of his pocket and handing it to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk scoffs, "no. you put it on me."

"Do you even know how to fuck?"

"I know how to move my hips-"

"Are y'all really doing this again?" Taehyung rolls his eyes at their bickering.

"Hyung, please let me top you! You topped me last time."

Jimin runs a hand through his fading pink hair. "We didn't even fuck last time."

Still, Jeongguk pouts. "But...if you do it, you'll take my virginity."

The older boy shrugs, "so?"

"So? I want it to be something nice to remember. I don't want it to be rushed against some tree in the middle of nowhere."

"Fair point," Taehyung agrees. He's instigating at this point but honestly, he wants to take Jeongguk's v-card someday. And...it'd definitely turn him on to watch his baby boy top someone. Jeongguk may be submissive but recently he's been trying to prove that he can top too. Maybe tonight is the night.

And after thinking about it, Jimin sighs. "Fine. But I want Tae to prep me."

Jeongguk grins in triumph, rushing to Jimin's bag that he brought with him. He digs around until he finds a container of vaseline. Then, he practically skips over to them and hands it to Taehyung. He's excited about this, clearly.

Taehyung isn't one to deny a simple request from Jimin. He's so whipped for him. So he hesitantly rests his rifle against a nearby tree while Jeongguk points the flashlight at them. Jimin approaches him and wraps his arms around his neck, pecking his lips.

"Be gentle, okay? It's been a while."

Taehyung's hands find the dip in his waist and he caresses him there. "You tell me when to start and when to stop. You're in charge." He says, earning a nod from the smaller male. They kiss slowly as his hands slide up under his shirt and hoodie. His skin feels warm, contrary to the cool evening. His hands must've bee cold because he feels goosebumps start to rise on the pinkette's skin.

He takes a glance at Jeongguk who is holding his katana while staying alert of their surroundings. At least he isn't completely dumb.

Taehyung focuses on turning Jimin on. His hands rub in small circles and he pulls the boy closer by his waist until their chests are touching. Their lips break apart and he attaches them to his neck, not leaving hickeys but nibbling and licking the skin.