Jet: How fast would it happen for them to go yandere?

Basically the first time he talked to you. When he first heard your voice he knew he had to have you.

.

Lonely: How much loneliness would they feel if you two were apart?

The loneliness would be unbearable, is that even a question? Without you what’s the point? Who even is he?

.

Might: How aggressive would they be towards you?

He wouldn’t enjoy getting aggressive but he is capable. He hates when he has to get like that to you, it’s like how a concerned parent would. not that parents should get aggressive

.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Locking you up, increased restraints and less free time. But if your really bad? Shock collar..

.

Prize: Would they consider this a game?

It’s definitely no game to him, he doesn’t even care about “winning”. All he knows is that he wants you and you will be by his side.

.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

You were his one and only. If you think he’ll stop chasing after you just because your dead in this mortal realm, you’ve got another thing coming!

.

Rain: Would they keep you trapped inside forever?

He wants you to be able to go out and do things with him. He doesn’t want to keep you trapped forever. Gundham needs up to come to your senses before he can be sure it’s okay. So as long as you accept your fate sooner or later, you won’t be trapped forever.

.

Stalker: Would they stalk you? How intense would it go?

He’s definitely gonna stalk you a while after he first meets you. How else would he learn every miniscule he can about his beloved? Also just adores watching your day to day routine.

.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He simply will not allow it. All this fighting back is so silly. Just realize it already and stop hiding!

.

Wild Card: a random yandere headcannon.

He has hamsters named after your first, second and third name, along with things that remind him of you.

.

Xenophobia: How much would they get angry from their jealousy?

He covers his anger with laughter and egotism, how could they ever love someone like that, don’t make him laugh.

.

Yander: How many crimes would they commit?

He doesn’t really see the point of other crimes unless it was a necessary crime...like murder.

.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

How could he? That would absolutely break his heart. He’d hate that and would avoid that like a plague. One of the characters least likely to do such a thing.

.

.

.

@HOPEFUL-DESPAIR