22

The wedding preparations weren't as smooth sailing as you hoped it would be.

Thankfully, Jungkook's girlfriend and Atty. Choi were there to help you out. They booked most of the suppliers and cake tasting on your behalf while your trial was ongoing. You didn't have many friends to turn to for help, but you were grateful to have found a friend in them.

The day was serene, but Taehyung nervously bit on the skin of his fingernails as he adjusted the collar around his neck. It still seems wild to him that his wedding had finally come – him seeing you walk beautifully down the aisle was just a dream to him, but what do you know, maybe dreams do come true after all.

"Taetae will you sit still and stop worrying? It's not like you haven't married Y/N already," Namjoon pointed at a chair for him to sit on, but he only shook his head and continued pacing back and forth.

Jimin, on the other hand, choked on air out of shock, "What the fuck, Tae? I thought we were best friends!"

"Wait what you didn't know?" Seokjin quips, making Jimin's eyes grow even wider.

"I can't believe this betrayal. I'm really hurt," Jimin pouted in a corner, seeming to have a cloud above his head.

"If you could just shut up, that would be really great, Jimin. You should be worried about her, not me," Taehyung says as he brushes his hair neatly for the nth time.

"Who's her?" Seokjin looked back and forth between the two of them until he finally understood what they were talking about, "Oh, Atty. Choi!"

This is it, Ma and Pa. I'm getting married today.

Are you watching? Sejin's walking down the aisle with me.

I wish both of you were still here.

You took a deep breath as you adjusted your heels while hoping that the day would turn out well. The whole wedding preparation was so stressful and the trial only made it worse. Not only that, but you had a very short amount of time to prepare, but thankfully, the day has finally come, and everything turned out exactly as you and Taehyung had wanted.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Jungkook hands his arms out, to which you gladly hook your hand on with an excited nod.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous that's all," you mumbled.

"C'mon, there's nothing to be worried about. I can see how much he loves you. Makes me feel at ease knowing there's someone who'll take care of you," you smiled softly at his words.

"Thanks, Kookie." You gently rested your head on his shoulder as you clung unto him.

The wedding band started to play beautiful melodies as soon as you and Jungkook walked down the aisle. Taehyung couldn't help but shed a few tears out of joy. Finally, he's starting a new life with his dream person. He had expected Jimin to snicker at his crying face, but to his surprise, he gave him a pat on the back.

Jungkook carefully handed your arms to him with a smile, "Take care of her unless you'd like us to spend a year inside a cell together."

Taehyung chuckled, "I've no plans of being your roommate, don't worry."

It was good that the weather had sided with you. Everyone cheered with glee when you finally shared your first kiss as a married couple – well, for them at least. You've shared countless kisses as a married couple for many months already, but they didn't need to know that.

Flower petals rained on both of you as you made your way out of the wedding venue en route to the reception, holding your husband's hand with pure bliss thinking that it was all probably just a dream to have a wedding as beautiful as this.