10 🔞

TW: Mentions of loss/death of a loved one.

Taehyung already pulled an all-nighter digesting readings that might be asked during the recitation, but his week wasn't going well as planned. He wanted to blame it on the mercury retrograde but remembering how you're the only good part in all of his life, and so, he took the thought back and penned it with simply one of those bad days.

He and his study group spent copious time at the library the day before, trying to digest all the readings that were lined up for the week. The library could be a boring place but not when you're kneeling in front of him with your mouth wrapped around his long, thick cock while you try to contain your moans so no one thinks of anything suspicious.

"Open your mouth wider, baby," his fingers tangled through your hair as he pushed you further, "That's it," you obeyed.

"God fuck, you like getting fucked in open spaces, don't you," you hum against his cock, making a vibration against his member. "Wish it was your pussy I'm fucking instead of your pretty mouth."

He watched himself disappear in your mouth as tears brimmed at the sides of your eyes in lewd pleasure, "Want you to finger fuck yourself for me. Can you do that?"

You hum in response, sliding a finger across your soaking slit before you thrust a finger. Feeling that you've adjusted to the pleasure, your head plunges even further, sucking him deeper to your throat as you add another finger in.

"That's it, add another finger in princess," he seethes through gritted teeth, trying to keep his voice as low as possible, "Imagine it's my cock fucking that pussy"

A groan out of sexual frustration echoed from the depths of your chest while he had a dark, untamed gaze look in his eyes when your eyes shut in pleasure as your walls stretched.

"Wish I could bend you over these shelves so I can fuck your tight pussy so good you'd cry in pleasure as you creamed around my cock"

You locked your watery eyes on him with intensity as you abused your dripping hole repeatedly, shivering at the thought of having his cock buried deep but sadly, it's your fingers that are doing the job for now.

"So good for me, taking my fat cock down your throat like the good girl that you are," he strokes your head in approval. "Wanna smear my cum all over your filthy mouth, baby," the sensation and the way his gaze is locked on you causes goosebumps to rise on your skin.

"Makes me wanna fill your pussy up with so much cum it drips down to your thighs but," he holds your face with both hands as he stuffed your mouth full of his cock, thrusting faster, making tears run down your face, "Imagine I don't pull out and fucked my cum deeper?"

You fuck yourself faster this time, feeling that you're nearing your release, "Now cum."

At his command, your pleasure came in waves while strings of his hot load painted your throat white. You never take your eyes off him when you swallow all of his hot cum and bring your tongue out to show that you've finished.

He chuckled as he shook his head, "If I fail tomorrow's recitation, I'll have to blame you for it."

Law school is hell and will give you the worst case of brain damage known to mankind, but ironically, it's also the nation's saving grace and a bragging right to those who finish it. Like always, Taehyung just sucks it up and reminds himself that this is the only thing he'll ever have to prove his place in the world and in the family.

'I'm gonna fucking flank this shit,' Taehyung thought as soon as he saw his reflection. The bags under his eyes looked heavier than usual. Funnily enough, he doesn't regret extending his stay at the library with you.