"Yes don't ever go away ", Anika said before she is scared to lose him

"Never biwi jii", Shivaay replied and pulled Anika over his chest. Anika smiled and looked into his eyes, she can see pure love in his eyes. Shivaay caressed her face and tucked hair strands behind her ears, he tightened his hold on her waist and closed his eyes feeling his support near him.

"Will you work with me? ", Shivaay asked

"Sure", Anika said
___________________

After some years

Shivaay tiptoed into the room silently without making any noise and didn't close the door as it will make noise.

"Welcome back Mr Oberoi ", Anika said and threw cushions on him one by one. They decided to go out today with Ansh, thier 5-year-old son but Shivaay didn't come which disappointed both of them. Anika tried calling him but neither he picked up nor replied to her message which irritated her.

"Anika I got a meeting..", Shivaay tried telling her reason but Anika interrupted him

"You could have informed Shivaay. Ansh was asking me many questions. He was not even sleeping because his father promised to take him out. I lied to Ansh telling him that your car is punctured and we can't go out. Why do you promise when you can't fulfil it?", Anika asked. Shivaay help both of her hands and kissed her knuckles

"I am sorry. I will not repeat it", Shivaay said, Anika took her hands angrily and turned her face aside. She is not that angry but she loves his pampering whenever she shows anger. Most of the time he is busy and doesn't get time for her and Ansh which disappoints her. They love Ansh and play with him whenever he asks for and in front of him they rarely touch his mobile but after his arrival, they stopped getting time for each other.

"Should I arrange your dinner?", Anika asked

"Sorry. I had it in the office as I was hungry. What about you?", Shivaay asked

"Even I had it with Ansh", Anika said and layed on the bed. Shivaay thought she is sleepy and went to change, today he thought he will spend time with her but couldn't. When he came back he noticed Anika ruffling Ansh's hair and singing Lullaby for him.

"What happened?", Shivaay asked. Anika kept quiet and slept without answering him. Shivaay realised that she is angry and took holiday for tomorrow and told his pa to cancel his meetings.

Next day

Ansh found himself sleeping between his parents and giggled finding his father beside him.

"Where were you?", Ansh asked from sleeping Shivaay. Both Shivaay and Anika woke up hearing him and looked at Ansh.

"What happened my baby?", Shivaay asked Ansh

"When did he come mom( ven did he ame mom?", asked Ansh from Anika

"Sorry, dad was late yesterday. Am I forgiven?", asked Shivaay and looked at Anika. Anika came forward and kissed Ansh's cheeks

"Yes you are", Ansh said and kissed Shivaay's cheeks. Shivaay smiled and looked at Anika, she is angry and he knows it very well.

"My Huggie", Ansh asked. Anika looked toward Ansh and then Shivaay, daily they hug Ansh together to show that they love him. It is Anika's favourite time as every morning she gets his hug which is enough for her. She hug her both lives together in the morning, Shivaay looked toward Anika asking can he hug her. Anika gestured for him to come and the trio shared a hug.

"Now go and tell brush your teeth today your father is on holiday", Shivaay said, when Ansh left he sighed in relief as he was scared what if their little fights tensed their son? He doesn't want him to see him fighting anytime, even if they fight on small issues.

"I am sorry Anika", Shivaay apologized. Anika nodded and hugged him, she understands what he is thinking and wanted to tell him that she is mature enough to control herself in front of her kid. She learnt from him how to control anger in front of someone.

"Sorry granted because you took holiday. Now go today you will take care of today I am free ", Anika said, Shivaay nodded and went toward their son. Everything in their life changed after his arrival but one thing which stayed constant is their understanding level and their love for each other. They don't get into serious fights and they learnt to hide their anger in front of Ansh even if it is Shivaay not telling her about his whereabouts and Anika spoiling his things via mistake.

Their child came as a source of light for them which made their life beautiful. They got a chance to get the feeling of parents, they removed every insecurity of each other. And whenever they have fear of something and are sad they help each other to come out of it. They don't get time for each other nowadays but they never let this thing affect their relationship. Shivaay kissed Anika before going and promising that he will never let distance break their relationship.
______________
♥️♥️Here comes an end to a beautiful story.
Thank you everyone including silent readers for taking out your precious time for this story, and voting and commenting as well. I love you all♥️🥰.
This will remain the most precious book to me 💘. I can't guarantee but if craved to write this book then I might write about their life with children here

Hope you all enjoyed reading this story. For me this is the perfect end. If for you anything incomplete here then feel free to tell me.