part : 74

Shivaay asked to end this game as he is sleepy, he thought they will find it fishy but nobody said anything instead finished the game.

Next morning

He got ready in formals as he needs to go office for some time today which is very important. He informed Gauri that he is leaving as only she was the one to wake up when he was leaving. She asked him if he want to eat something to which he denied it and left from there.

After reaching his office he started to work on one presentation and waited for Alisha to come. His main reason to come into the office is her only, he doesn't want any kind of misunderstanding in his married life because of her. He can handle the workload but not the tension after a fight.

He wants to check that does he like someone the way he likes Anika or not. He wants to test himself that can he ever like someone over Anika. He looked towards the door and found Alisha, who asked permission to come inside.

Anger rushed into his veins when he thought about yesterday. He remembered how disappointed Anika was, if not for Anika's trust in him then she would have misunderstood him.

"Why were you calling me yesterday? ", Shivaay asked angrily

"I'm sorry sir...that was by mistake", Alisha replied in low a voice while looking at the ground

"Make sure this should not repeat otherwise I will fire you without hearing your so-called excuse. I don't care about you being here already I am finding someone suitable for the job. Till you are here behave otherwise I will not take time to ruin your career ", Shivaay warned angrily and banged his hand on the table

"Sorry sir I will not repeat it", Alisha replied

"Delete my number instead. If you want to talk then there are emails. Don't you dare to call me again? And how can you call me by mistake? Only my number?", Shivaay asked angrily. He noticed her tears, but that didn't bother him. Instead, her tears irritated him more as he is angry right now. He doesn't believe that she called him by mistake.

"Answer me otherwise I am firing you right now", Shivaay warned loudly making her shiver in fear of hearing his voice.

"I... I was calling my friend Shivani and searched her name but by mistake called you ", Alisha replied. He won't know if it was true or not but he nodded as he doesn't want to talk anymore now.

"Go and complete your work. I should not get any call from you. Even if it is important. You should message me not call", Shivaay warned and sat back on his chair. He felt happy from inside as little burden Is lessened now. He doesn't have to fear from his heart as well because that didn't beat for someone else than Anika. Alisha's sad face as well as tears were also not bothering him. Now he started to believe that he can never betray Anika as nobody affects him as Anika's presence does.

He started working and after an hour, he got a call from Anika. A smile appeared on his face remembering her.

"Hloo Good morning", Shivaay called and wished her but rather than replying to his wish she asked him about breakfast

"Why do you leave without having anything? Yesterday you were hungry na then at least you could have..."Shivaay interrupted her in middle

"I am coming back", Shivaay told

"Then it is best. Come soon because I have to go with Gauri and Priyanka as well ", Anika said. Shivaay replied with an ok and declined call. He went to attend some clients but that took a bit long time. At noon he got free and immediately left the office. He was about to drive towards Oberoi Mansion then suddenly remembered that they are staying in the chawl so he drove towards chawl. He went towards their room and noticed Anika getting ready