Nandini (without fear) : YES IF NEEDED

Police went into thinking after that by seeing her fearless face, so he thought he shouldn't mess with students and also he knew about Manik Malhotra too, so if by chance Manik was innocent he couldn't imagine what his future will lead too. He already messed more, so he thought to correct it, so he said

Police (politely): Ok mam, sorry for this kind of behaviour for you and also sir, and yes we will look into both of your statements and will find out truth. (To manik) extremely sorry sir for our behaviour and we will give justice to mam if truth is in her side. And for interrogation we may call you, pls try to be available.

Nandini and manik nodded their head surprisingly by seeing him requesting them politely,they were thinking what happened to him.

After inspector went manik turns to nandini and hugged her tightly, she was shocked as almost whole college present here but he didn't even care. But eventually she hugged him back. They both stayed like that sometime, they broke hug due to some coughing sounds.

Manik made an annoyed face after seeing the person who disturbed their peaceful hug and that is non other than our cabir.

Cabir (teasingly) : You know manik we didn't even saw what you did just now.

Manik rolled his eyes, whereas nandini was blushing remaining Fab3 were like when this drama will end.

Cabir : By the way manik, suddenly what happened by that inspector changed his mind?

Both shrugged their shoulders seeing this cabir said

Cabir : Saaley juth kyun bol raha hain thu? I knew you only did this. Or else how that inspector changed his mind.

Manik : Mujhe kya patha. And by the way nandini, thanks for taking stand for me infront of police.

Nandini : It's ok manik, for now I don't think so we need to do anything till that inspector reach us.

Manik : I am also thinking same.

Mukti : What will you say to Mr.Khuraana manik about his deal to marry soha?

Manik : I don't think so he will come, if happened I look into that.

Dhruv : How are you so sure manik? And by the way what you are thinking to do about album.

Manik : It will be in our favour Dhruv.

Aliya (arrogantly) : In our favour or yours and nandini favour?

Manik : From where did nandini came in between Fab5 aliya?

Aliya : When she left us alone?

Manik : See Aliya if I am not saying anything that doesn't means I won't say anything so just stop this.

Aliya rolled her eyes, seeing this manik got hurt afterall she is his childhood friend.

Manik : Ok guys we are going to meet soha.

Evevryone shouted WHAT

Manik (ordered firmly) : Yes, let's move

Nandini was going inside the college, seeing this manik held her hand and took her to the car.