Chapter Twenty-Three | Zaly Welly

Start from the beginning

Our noses brush against one another, his hands slide my shirt over my head and throws it to the back with my jacket. Oh God, I missed this. I missed him, his touch.

Everything about this man. He makes me feel like the most powerful woman on earth if that is possible.

I kiss my way down his neck, unbuttoning his collar as I go. "Fuck Alex, I missed this." I giggle and return to his lips, raising my dress as he slides my underwear to the side.

I take him out and start caressing him on the tip. He groans merely by having my touch on him; his fingers make their way to my clit, and he rubs lightly but sufficiently to get me wet.

I groan as he pushes his finger inside, settles himself at my entrance, and pulls me down roughly.

As he moves my body up and down his cock, I groan, my lips resting on his jaw. My mouth gaped open, and I nearly felt him in my stomach.

While his hands caress my face, my hands wander his biceps, going down his torso. My pussy clenched around him as I hovered over his lips and kissed him.

My breasts touch against his chest as he unlinks my bra and slips it down the side. Shivers run down my spine when his flesh brushes against mine.

My breasts bob up and down. "Look at me," He murmurs. I moan, burying my fingers into his shoulders as he glides in and out of me.

"The cars moving-" I whisper, he just groans in response, fucking me harder. He slides a hand under my ass and grunts whilst fucking me harder. "Ares-" He distracts me as I feel his warm tongue taking over my senses, he continues to thrust his dick inside of me.

My whimpered moans said it all for him, he looks into my eyes knowing I needed to come all over him any minute now.

My pussy clenches tight around him as his dick nudges me deep within. He grips my neck, grunting into it as he thrusts inside of me harder and faster.

"Ares-" I've already cummed, but he will not stop. He pushes inside of me once more before stopping. His body crumbled beneath my hands, heavy breaths and groans filling my ears.

I chuckle, "you better not think we're done Ali."

"Absolutely not Ares, we have a whole night together." I settle back down onto the seat and grab my bra as I fix it onto my body before sliding my shirt back on. Suddenly, sirens go on and my eyes widen.

"Oh, for fuck sakes," Ares whispers out.

"Oh no-" A tap on Ares side of the window alerts us, Ares slides his window down and the officer.

"You know it's illegal-" His words did not compensate in my mind, he spoke and asked for Ares licences and registration number.

"I don't have it with me."

They made sure to search Ares, I think they were intimidates by his height and build.

"Okay, out of the car Mrs." The officer opens my door and fear stretches out of my eyes as I slip out, Ares gives me a soft nod in the fact that everything is going to be okay. We were both pushed inside in the back of the officers car and taken to the station for not having the documents on us.

My heart rate went through the roof.

I cannot go to jail.

And for what? Car sex.

That was the best car sex of my life though.

They pushed us in opposite cells, and once Ares made his phone call to Adonis to bail us out. Ares was in a cell with four other guys, and I was in the cell with one girl who was in a bridal party from the looks of it. They had a long banner over their shoulders saying bride to be.