Chapter 29: Back to Work

Start from the beginning

.

Even though Jimin was here to spend time with me, I still had to go to work. So on Monday, I went to the architecture firm where I worked and carried Jimin there to meet everyone. Everybody was happy for us and Jimin easily made friends with my co-workers including my own personal team: The 'J-Squad' as they called themselves behind my back but I knew about it as I heard them whispering it many times. I tried to encourage them to not show favouritism at work because even though I trained them, they could be assigned to any member of the company. The 'J-Squad' was fully operational now and they also were thrilled to help me with my home project. They had never met Jimin before but they knew we were together as they saw pictures of Jimin and me at my parents' home as well as the pictures of us on my lock screen and home screen of my devices.

.

One of the guys, Dong-Min, who was a South Korean national who transferred to the US in his final year in college, expressed his gratitude to Jimin, "We're so thankful that you convinced the boss... I mean... Mr. Jeon to stay and help train us. We would be lost if it wasn't for him guiding us and helping us in our projects. I also had my final exams and with his help I aced all the tests with flying colours." Jimin bowed to him and assured him that he knew it was the right thing to do. Then Dong-Min asked, "So are you going to be helping us with your new home too?"

.

I nodded and answered for the both of us, "Yes, Min. Jimin has some really great ideas," and I asked the team to join us in my office as we worked on the house designs during our lunch period. Jimin actually agreed with what we already had so we didn't have to change anything. The only addition was the studio Jimin wanted so the team began to design a building to Jimin's liking. It was fantastic. Jimin was so detailed in what he wanted that the first sketch design was done in less than half an hour. I looked at my love and I felt the beams of warmth flowing inside of me. He was so good with people and so good to me. Jimin probably felt me staring at him because he turned and tilted his head with a smile aimed directly at me. My warmth was now bubbling up. Heat was overpowering me from the tip of my toes moving all the way up to the top of my head.

.

"I don't think I ever saw the boss so red in the face before," giggled Donna, a pleasant Southern girl just like Hannah, whom I realised was sweet on Min.

.

I smirked, "Hey, stop calling me 'Boss'. We're all working in the same company and we all have..."

.

"The Same Boss!" They said in unison and I saw Jimin snickering. He made me blushed again shaking my head while the others giggled some more.

.

Lunch was over and everyone went back to their areas. Because I had worked so well with the group, I was made permanent at my job and also given a small room to have meetings and organising planning with them. When everyone exited the room I walked up behind Jimin. He was still standing over the table admiring the work that we had just done. I put my arm around his waist and stood to the side of him. If I only stood behind him, I would probably get fired for having sexual relations in the workplace.

.

Plus I had a meeting to attend in the main conference room so I had to behave myself and keep myself from getting excited. So fucking hard to do when all I wanted to do was climb up behind my lover and squeeze my dick between his tight ass. I licked and bit my lips, swallowing the juices that were gushing inside of my mouth, "Jiminshi." Jimin answered me with a soft: 'Hmm'. I grunted softly. Jimin wasn't making it easy on me and he was totally clueless as to how he was affecting me right at this moment, "I have a meeting in the next few minutes. Would you wait here for me? Afterwards I'll be done for the day and we can..." and I dipped my hand from his waist to the roundness of his booty. My fingers were so wicked. It's as though they had a mind of their own when they slipped on top his fitted pants and all the way between the crevice of his delicious lower anatomy. God! I wanted him right now but I would have to wait. Instead I whispered my intentions in his ear while squeezing his trousers.