04

not proofread

x--> #plans !¡

x--> #plans

presenting the given topic wasn't a hassle for the two. they easily finished and presented their topic well enough.

"hoo, finally, that project is done." [name] said as she wiped the sweat from her face.

"mhm, i think we did good." aether replied, placing his hand on her shoulder before going back to his seat.

the girl just smiled, walking back to her seat as well.

it is currently january 29, february's close.

for [name], this is important.

even though she has mentioned that she will never confess her feelings, she has been considering doing it.

and when else will it be better to do than the fourteenth of february?

she wonders what aether's plans are for that day...

'will he have a date or does he already have a date?'--these are the type of questions going on her mind.

it is currently lunch and [name] is spacing out.

"what's wrong with her?" hu tao asked,

"i have no idea..." lumine replied, waving her hand in front of [name]'s face.

this brought the girl back to reality.

"you good?"

"oh, yeah..."

"what were you possibly thinking to space out like that?" hu tao teased,

"oh i know..." lumine joined her,

as if they had the same braincell, they whispered, "it's aether..." dragging the last letter of his name.

"you guys look like idiots." [name] smiled, shaking her head.

"see! she smiled. it is aether!-" hu tao said, but she quickly covered her mouth after realizing her voice was a little loud.

"dumbass..." [name] scoffed.

she wasn't mad, she was actually flustered.

and she was trying to hide it.

08 20 22

kemita's notes !
someone's about to confess...

kemita's notes !someone's about to confess