01

not proofread

x--> #cafe

after a few minutes, the note [name] passed earlier was given back to her.

'wanna go to a cafe or somewhere after class?'--is what she wrote.

'wanna finally man up and confess to him?'

[name]'s expression was left blank.

she looked back to hu tao, seeing as she is also looking at her with a smug expression.

she ignored this and whispered, "answer the question properly, dimwit."

"of course i would love to." hu tao mocked, forming a heart using her hands.

[name] just gave her a sarcastic face in reply.

"now answer my question properly too-" hu tao said but she stopped herself after seeing that [name] was already looking back to the front.

"damn, worth a try."

"hu tao, can you please stop with the weird expressions?" her seatmate, venti, said.

"are you telling me to stop having a personality?" she asked, offended.

[name] let out a chuckle because of this, she pretended not to hear hu tao earlier--but she clearly did.

now hearing her argue with venti was just straight up funny for her.

'now way in hell that i'll confess to him anytime soon...' she thought.

after class, [name] went near the lockers to wait for hu tao.

"what the heck is taking her so long?" the girl mumbled.

there she saw her childhood best friend, lumine, organizing her locker.

"lumine!"

the said girl then looked to the [hair color]-haired girl's direction,

"hey! what's up?"

"hu tao and i are going to a cafe, wanna join us?"

"of course!", "can my brother go?" she joked.

she knew that [name] liked her brother ever since they were little.

"haha, nice joke, where's the funny part though?" she sarcastically said.

what [name] didn't know is that aether reciprocated her feelings.

when will they both realize that?

"the funny part is that you still haven't confessed to him after all these years." hu tao chimed in.

"oh my archons, hu tao! you almost gave me a heart attack!" lumine said, looking back to face hu tao.

"almost." hu tao winked, lumine rolled her eyes at her as a joke,

"shall we go?" she added.

the other two girls nodded as response.

then, they all walked to the nearest cafe after.

08 09 22

kemita's notes !
300 words...

kemita's notes !300 words