00

not proofread

x--> #passnotes !¡

x--> #passnotes

"aether, a letter for you." [name] said as she handed the boy a letter.

the boy, in response, had an inquiring face, "what's this about?" he said as he was opening the letter,

"i don't know, maybe about your basketball thing, your coach gave it to me." the [hair color]-haired girl shrugged, going back to her seat beside him.

"ah, it is." he concluded, after reading the letter.

"mhm." she nodded.

as if on cue, the teacher came, indicating the start of another class.

[name], as usual, tried her best to stay focused. keyword: tried. she kind of failed...

the class was so boring for her that she decided to write a note--which she'll give to someone after.

after finishing writng the short note, she delicately folded the paper;

and she tapped the shoulder of her seatmate, signaling them to pass the paper to the next person.

they took it and passed it to their seatmate.

"for me?" venti mouthed a whisper, eyes sparkling in excitement,

[name] deadpanned and whispered, "no, pass it to hu tao."

"who?"

"hu tao." she whispered louder.

"oh... okay." he replied, raising his thumb up with a sloppy and awkward smile.

"why did he looked disappointed-" [name] whispered to no one in particular.

"maybe 'cause you're not supposed to pass notes during class." her other seatmate, aether, whispered.

the girl was shocked with the response she heard which made her look to her left.

"okay, mister aether... i was talking to myself." she tried mocking his name,

"that's... a little concerning..." he joked.

"you know you do it too." she said, annoyed, shifting her gaze back to the whiteboard in front of her.

this made the boy let out a soft laugh.

she turned to look at him again, although his focus was now back to the teacher,

'you're lucky i like you.' she said to herself, before looking back in front.

08 09 22

kemita's notes !
i have nothing to say-

kemita's notes !i have nothing to say-