02

not proofread

x--> #partners !¡

x--> #partners

"hu tao, that kid sounds like he wants to bury you alive!" [name] laughed at her friend's story.

lumine was also laughing with her, "i can't believe you did that just to annoy the little kid."

it was the next day and it is currently homeroom--the teacher was late, for some reason.

"what can i say? the kid started it."

while they were talking about the kid hu tao bullied, the teacher suddenly came.

this made lumine ran to her seat. lucky for hu tao, her seat was near [name]'s.

[name] tried to hold her laughter. they didn't need to rush to their seats, but seeing as they did, was so funny for her.

"okay class, we'll have a group work this week--more of a partner work, but that's beside the point. anyway, please do prepare a presentation for you to discuss the topics on board."

"your partner is your seatmate."

'seatmate?'

"and here are the assigned topics per partner..."

the [hair color]-haired girl looked to her left, of course, her partner is none other than aether.

they looked at each other at the same time.

when their eyes met, the boy gave her a lovely smile, to which the girl returned.

although, she quickly turned back to the front, trying to calm her beating heart.

'why is his smile so damn pretty?'

she tried her best to look calm, to which she kind of succeeded; but all the efforts were gone as soon as she heard tables being moved.

aether's table was now close to hers.

she looked back to her left, his face was so close to hers.

it's because he was still adjusting his chair to the right position.

the girl was shocked, making her move a bit to give some space.

turns out, the teacher told to move the tables close to their partners', [name] was just too distracted to hear it.

"you alright?"

"yeah, sorry. i got distracted." she said.

"no worries. this is our topic, by the way." he turned the book to the right page.

[name] narrowed her eyes and came closer to the book.

their shoulders are now touching.

"ah i see, this topic is pretty simple."

"mhm, it'll be easy then.

08 15 22

kemita's notes !
cliche partners-in-project plot

kemita's notes !cliche partners-in-project plot