"Yeah, this is an Italian classic," He said, tasting some of the Prosciutto di Parma and nodding his head with satisfaction. It wasn't long until they found themselves laying on the large lounge chair at the back of the boat, watching as the sun descended behind the Mediterranean Sea. She leaned on his chest, looking at the beautiful view in front of them.

Reid kissed her forehead, feeling his soul relax. He envisioned the future and wore nothing but an excited grin on his face. "You're so beautiful,"

"I know," Diana mumbled, training her green eyes on him while she took a sip of her wine. He caressed her hip, sending chills down her body. "I love you, Reid,"

He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of pure bliss. Diana Kingsley—The love of his life, had just told him she loved him after all these years. He remembered the first time they met, the first time he had actually spoken to her. They basically hated each other and now, he was getting ready to spend the rest of his life with the girl.

"I love you too," He croaked out, grabbing her wine glass and placing it on the nearby table. Their lips connected for another passionate kiss, and he slowly pulled himself on top of her. He swiped his tongue along her bottom lip, demanding an entrance and soon their tongues danced. When they broke apart, they panted and stared into each other's eyes. "What are you doing?"

Reid smirked, playing with the edge of her dress, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Getting a head start on making our baby,"

She giggled, throwing her head back, and found himself closing his eyes at her natural scent. "We can't, there are people on this boat,"

"They're not going to bother us. We're in the middle of the Mediterranean, the sun is going down and we have the view of Positano right behind us. My love, I can't name a better place,"

Her gaze turned to his lips, before a blush formed on her cheeks. "My love," She mimicked his accent, putting the tip of her fingers together. "Y'all Italians are so romantic,"

"Y'all," He said, copying her southern accent. She rolled her eyes and kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck.

After a long kiss, he cupped her jaw and moved it to the side, placing gentle kisses down her neck. His hands found the back of her dress and he unzipped it, soon pulling the thin fabric off. Now, he stared at the lacy white set she wore underneath.

"Goddamn," He licked his lips at the sight in front of him. "I'll fucking marry you one day,"

"That's the plan," She said pulling him closer once she pulled her bra off. Reid wrapped his tattooed arms sound her waist, leaving plenty of hickeys on her breasts and her shoulders.

The Maxwell trailed down her body, before pulling her panties down her legs. With his honey eyes trained on her, he spread her legs and began licking. Diana threw her head back, running her fingers through his brown strands. He thrusted his tongue between her folds and she curled her toes as his piercing slid inside of her.

"Oh my god," She whimpered, placing her hands over her eyes. Reid quickly pulled them away, he wanted her green emeralds trained on him. "Look at me while I'm eating you out,"

"T-That's not fair," A moan escaped her lips. "I'll cum in two minutes,"

Reid sucked and licked her clit, digging his fingernails into her thighs. When he reached her spot, she squeezed her thighs around his head, as her body shivered. But he still didn't stop, he kept eating and his saliva coated her walls.

Diana found it crazy to think that she basically sabotaged herself from getting sexually satisfied for years. Kenneth had never eaten her out and she never asked him to.