One

28-year-old Reid Maxwell didn't like to paint with surrounding noises

28-year-old Reid Maxwell didn't like to paint with surrounding noises. Even the sound of morning rain was enough to send his mind into a rage. He was a very strategic man, every brush, every stroke, every swipe was to be perfectly placed, or else the painting was useless. Because of his desire for perfection, he often disregarded more paintings than he sold. This wasn't a bad thing, because he was a man of business. The Italians loved his paintings so much, that he was able to make millions due to the lack of quantity.

For the last 10 years, he had stayed in Italy—his mother's country. It was supposed to be a short 4 years but he soon fell in love with the culture, the food, and the people.

Ariana Russo stirred in the bed, her brown hair sprawled across her shoulders while she wrapped her arms around her naked body. Her perky nipples pierced through the fabric of the bedsheet before she produced a soft yawn. Reid sat in front of her, typing on his laptop and filling out an Excel Spreadsheet.

When he first met her a few years back, he learned Italian just so he could talk to her. She was impressed, the American boy had become fluent in Italian so quickly. After he learned Italian, he taught her English. A year or two later, she finally understood the language. English wasn't easy to learn.

"Buongiorno," Ariana said, lifting herself from the bed, and walking towards him. She was used to this—waking up to Reid painting her whenever they spent the night together.

The woman bent down and captured his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. She straddled his lap, and with his lips still latched onto hers, he closed his laptop. When they broke apart, she ran her hands across his tattooed chest.

Reid was more mature than he was when he was in America. He had even more tattoos, he was taller, his arms were more muscular and he had long hair that complimented his sharp jaw.

"Last night was incredible. I mean... 2 am was incredible," She said, as he placed his hands on her hips. He licked his lips, his eyes scanning her features.

"You know you can't stay," He said, while she rolled her eyes. When their lips were about to connect for a second time, a loud knock at the door startled them. Ariana groaned and threw her head back earning a chuckle from Reid who caressed her back.

"That Matteo of yours is the biggest cockblocker," Matteo was his business advisor, and he called every morning.

"I still can't believe he wants you to go to America. Who am I gonna have meaningless sex with now?" She frowned, using her finger to outline Reid's stubble, and soon the tattoos that were on his neck. "It will just be for one week while I organize the American Expansion and then I will be back-,"