Epilogue

"Has Selina eaten? You know she'll only go 2 hours until she gets hungry again," Diana asked, her eyebrows knitted together

"Has Selina eaten? You know she'll only go 2 hours until she gets hungry again," Diana asked, her eyebrows knitted together. The date was November 11th, and it was the most important day of her life. Her bridesmaids: Jasmine, Tiffany, and Riley all helped her get ready for her big day. "Reid just fed her 30 minutes ago,"

"Did he use the correct milk? The one in the blue bottle? If he gave her the one in the pink or orange bottle, she won't drink it because it's after 4. For some reason, she's very picky about—,"

"He knows all of this," Jasmine assured, placing her hand on the bride's shoulder. She turned Diana toward the mirror and smiled. "You need to stop worrying, you're getting married in literally 20 minutes,"

"Jasmine's right, look at you. You look so beautiful," Riley assured. The blonde looked herself up and down, feeling her throat tighten. For her Wedding day, she wore an incredible Valdrin Sahiti dress, with bridal shoes and jewelry.

 For her Wedding day, she wore an incredible Valdrin Sahiti dress, with bridal shoes and jewelry

Her blonde hair had been tied into a low bun, exposing her collarbones. Riley, Jasmine, and Tiffany all wore light green satin dresses with gold makeup. "Do you think Reid is going to like it?"

"It's funny," Jasmine said, pulling out her phone from her purse. "Oliver just texted me Reid is worried if you'll like his tuxedo or not,"

"Do you think it's going to be too much? Especially with this damn cape," Diana asked, looking at herself through the mirror once again.

"Are you kidding?" Tiffany asked, her eyebrows knitted together. "He's going to collapse once he sees you. Everything about this is perfect,"

Just then Annabel walked inside the room, holding a tired Selina in her arms. The 3-month-old reached out for her mother and Diana gently pulled her into her arms. Annabel looked at her daughter, her eyes growing blurry again.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Nothing dear," She said, wiping her tears away. "You just look so beautiful," Diana thanked her, looking down at her baby in her arms. Selina stared back at her, putting her foot into her mouth. There was a gentle knock on the door, and Jasmine grinned at Annabel. "He's here,"