Thinking about it now, the opportunity I have, many people don't. That is, working at the biggest company in London at 19 with no qualifications.

Asides from my boy issues, I'm actually pretty happy. I get to eat dinner with my mom during the weekends and we make enough money to keep us stable. Mum even got a new job at an art gallery as a proper art curator.

Life is going pretty well, asides from the boy issues like I said. After a couple more months of working here, I planned to buy a house for my mom to live in more comfortably.

She should date someone.

Perhaps she would have better luck with guys than me. She must be lonely all by herself, especially nowadays with me not being at home with her and occupied with work.

Putting those thoughts aside, I needed to focus on work. It was currently 3.30 pm and we had to go to the art gallery for the meeting at 4 pm.

Sighing, I re-tied my hair in a bun and put on my heels. I grabbed my iPad and walked to my boss's office.

"Yes?" I heard after knocking thrice on the door.

I entered the office with familiarity and walked towards the table he worked at standing only a few feet away from it.

"Sir. We have to get going now for the meeting at the gallery."

He rubbed his temples and cocked his head side to side, cracking it to relieve it of its long-term position staring at heaps and heaps of paperwork.

He stood up from his seat and I grabbed his jacket off of the rack, standing behind him as he placed both arms into the hands of it.

"I have already contacted the manager and he said he wouldn't be available as something came up for him. But he has briefed the assistant manager and she'll be able to have the meeting with us." I finished as I smoothened the shoulders and adjusted his tie before meeting his eyes and smiling.

"You make my work so much easier Louise." I could never get used to him calling me by my name and it sounds so velvety from his lips.

"That's what I'm being paid for, sir." He smirked at what I said and walked out of the office.

Dré drove us to the gallery but this time around I sat in the passenger's seat. I wouldn't want any more 'accidents' happening that'll cause me to hit my forehead.

He didn't look at me as I put on my seatbelt and managed to keep his eyes locked on the road and not roaming anywhere else. I stole glances at him a couple of times and his expression was cold.

I decided to follow my newly formed ritual and look out the window at the buildings passing us by.

Eventually, we got to our destination and I muttered a thank you to Dré. I got out of the car and opened the door for Mr. Charlie.

"You can go ahead and clock out. We'll find our way back to the mansion." He said to Dré. Dré's jaw tensed and his hands curled into fists. He and Mr. Charlie stared each other down and the air was getting even tenser.

I cleared my throat. "Sir." His head turned to mine and he got out of the car. I closed the door and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.