Chapter 32 (updated with artwork)

The demon attempts to come back into the mystery shack in a sneaky manner but that is to no avail.

"Where have you been??", Dipper squints at Bill as he tried to slip back up the stairs unnoticed. The entity cringes as he slowly turns around to face the boy.

"Nowhere, just, out in the woods.", he says as he casually pulls a leaf from his hair.

"You're a terrible liar Bill, you smile when you lie.", he says as the beast lightly puts a hand to his own mouth.

"Do not.", he says suddenly yanking his hand from his face.

"You had to think about it, so it proves it.", dipper keenly chimes. Bill huffs and crosses his arms.

"I don't want to talk about it.", his expression is curt.

"Fine, suit yourself." The boy shrugs and puts his hands on the small of his back, popping it.

A light knock comes at the front door. It was quite polite in nature which drew the attention of the two boys. The younger of the two went over to answer it. Both dipper and bill peer out the opening as a man walks away with a bag full of paper.

"Thank you!", the boy calls out to the man and waves. He then immediately checks his mailbox. Inside was an official-looking letter.

"What's that?", the demon asked as the boy walked off into the kitchen with it. He grabbed a pen and ripped the seam at the top of the enclosed letter.

He took out the paper and began to smile wide as soon as his gaze met the bottom of the paragraphs. The boy bobbed up and down on his heels with excitement.

"Yes, yes, yes!", Dipper exclaimed as he hurriedly pulled out a card that was tacked to the paper and held it up in the air.

"Bill! I finally got it, HAHA!", he says basically bounding over to the beast. "Look, My license came in! I can get a car!", he shoves the card up to the blonde's face. It displays a pretty tired and worn-out picture of Dipper Pines, it's sort of hilarious for a first-time image.

"Have you been trying to get one for a while?", Bill inquires.

The boy's ears flush red with embarrassment and he grumbles. "Yes, surprisingly with all my golf cart experience. But, that's not important." He goes back to grinning ear to ear, nothing could ruin this for him. Not even the humiliating amount of time it took him to get it.

"Well, That's good though. I wouldn't know the first thing about driving a vehicle." the demon shrugs.

"Good point, Hey, I want to celebrate this. This is a big thing for me."

His hat drops from his head in all the ruckus, and both of the boys go to grab it from the floor at the same time. Their foreheads connect with an audible clunk.

They retract immediately, holding their bumps and wincing.

"Sorry, my bad", Dipper says standing back up straight pushing his bangs aside as Bill picks up his cap.

"Wait", the demon moves forwards yet to give the boy's cap back. He reaches his hand out and moves the brunettes aside. Little reddish brown marks and dots were hidden under his locks. "Huh? That's why they call you Dipper". He says as a smile happens across his lips.

The boy goes to cover it, swatting the demon's hand away; his face and ears turning a shade of pink. "It's my birthmark, people used to make fun of it that's why I cover it up".