Chapter 49

| September 25th 1994 |

Hadrian paced back and forth in his room, their room?, he wasn't exactly sure right now. he knew that Tom wanted to kill Dumbledore, but not this badly. Not this soon. The only way to do so though was to get him out of the damn prison in the ministry. Which, honestly Hadrian really didn't want to risk. He also didn't want to find out that Tom's mastermind planned would be waiting for James Potter and Alastor Moody, somehow, managed to get him out.  If Umbridge doesn't first. Which really, just made Hadrian more stressed.

He should have went to Hogwarts with Hermione today. He knew he needed to go. But he couldn't bring himself to leave the damn house. Not to mention Umbridge's presence in the school made his nerves spike. He didn't trust the women. He had bad, bad, thoughts about the Triwizard Tourument that was coming up as well in less then a month. Something about it didn't sit right either. Everything was so stressful.

He hadn't seen his friends since they had been off to Hogwarts, Hermione went at least twice a week. If she saw someone other then Freya or Draco, he didn't know. Nor would he ask. 

He didn't know what to do. Should he tell Tom to wait? They had no reason to start pushing Potter and Moody. Hadrian also refused to find out pushing or letting either of the escape criminals know what April Fawley said. He didn't wish to see the witch dead.  He slightly felt like Elena Cook's death had been his fault. If he hadn't made such a big mess, maybe none of this would have happened. 

Hadrian finally sat down, curling up in the armchair. It had come to his realization that he had not left his room since the night before, choosing to skip both breakfast and lunch. Tom hadn't shown up and he guess Hermione left as soon as she was done with her breakfast. Hadrian didn't know what he would say to Tom anyway. 

Lilith somehow managed to crack the door open and peaked in. Hadrian looked up when he heard the door crack. He chuckled.

"Hello Lilith," Hadrian said, voice soft.

The black cat meowed softly back and padded into the room. She turned around and closed the door before she walked across the room over to the armchair and couch that were placed in the Ravenclaw Manor's master room. She looked up at his curled up form. Hadrian smiled softly and sat up. 

Lilith smiled at Hadrian and jumped into his lap, curling up. Hadrian lowed his hand and started stroking his hand down her back, which resulted in her starting to purr. Hadrian laid his head back, it readied, he was tired. In which he responded by sleeping.

-TLM-

Freya looked up as Hermione walked into the private classroom. "He still doesn't want to leave the Manor?" Freya's first question was when she noticed that her twin was not with the girl.

Hermione sighed deeply. "No he does not and I don't understand why. I mean Umbridges presence here has not helped him at all with his mental health. He wants to get rid of her..."

"Why don't they just do it?" Freya wondered.

"Marvolo's refus to let it happen. I'm pretty sure he didn't have an actual reason at first. Not in till Lucius Malfoy told him Umbridge was coming to the school." Hermione answered.

"Marvolo didn't want to risk the suspicion?" Freya asked, because that's the only reason she could find in her mind that the Dark Lord would refuse to kill someone Hadrian or himself were not close to. Not to mention not many people liked the pink toad anyway.

"No, he didn't. But that was not the reason before hand." Hermione sighed deeply. "So how's it been here?"

"Umbridge has been demanded that Severus give her detention rights." Freya said. "It should concerning how much she wants them."