Chapter 8

The first few weeks were quite nice. Though Quirrell only got creeper and creeper by the way he would stare. It made Hadrian uncomfortable as hell.

Hadrian was watching the Headmasters' every move, he was acting suspicious. It made Hadrian rather uneasy as well. The Headmaster accepted he could get him under his finger.. but what was he trying to do to him now.

Hadrian walked into the library and saw Hermione sitting alone in the corner of the library. He smiled and walked over to her, plopping down. "Are you ok, Hadrian?" She asked looking up, tilting her head.

Hadrian blinked and took a deep breath. "I think Dumbledore's planning something... and I dont like not knowing." He murmured, looking down.

Hermione nodded in understanding. "You own 75% Of Hogwarts," She said, as she started playing with her quill. "He cant do a lot. At least I dot think he can." She stated, thinking. "I think you have more power here then he does." She looked over at him, waiting for an answer.

"That's true but he's still the adult... god knows how old." He murmured, not even Tom knew his real age. "Do you think people would listen to me over at 100 or so year old? One that defeated a Dark Lord..." Hadrian trailed off, looking down.

"But you've defeated a Dark Lord. Or everyone thinks you didn't.." She said and shook her head. "You have every right to out Dumbledore though you may want to wait a little. If you out him to the public, he might be quick to react and do whatever he is planning before he gets sent off."

Hadrian sighed and nodded. "I guess we need to figure it out then...." Hadrian murmured and looked over at the entrance of the library. "I better get going." He said and got up. "Bye 'Mione," He then left the library after getting a 'bye' from Hermione.

Hadrian was about to walk up to the Ravenclaw tower when he was stopped. By. an. old. man. He didnt like this already. "Harry! My boy, would you come up to my office please?" Hadrian actually cringed at 'my boy'. Hadrian looked up at the Headmaster, his eyes narrowed.

"Not unless the Slytherin Head of House is present." Hadrian stated, he didnt want to be alone with this bastard and he didnt want to risk anything happening. Like Hadrian killing him.

"But why my boy? Youre meeting your parents! No need for Severus." Dumbledore said cheerfully. Hadrian wanted to run away now.

"Snape. will be there. or i. am. not. coming. with. you." Hadrian stated, firmly. He wasnt backing down from this. Severus would be there or he wouldnt be taking the time out of his day to cringe at the people the called him his parents. He'd go on a kill spree if he was left in there alone with Lily, James, and Dumbledore.

"Professor Snape." Dumbledore corrected, annoyed. "Of course, why dont you go get Severus and then join me in my office, my boy?"

Hadrian nodded and turned away before Dumbledore could say anything else, sneering. 'Dumbledore's got some audacity..' Tom stated quietly.

Hadrian started walking before answer. 'Yes... yes he does..' Hadrian stated in annoyance. Hadrian didnt say anything else as he walked down to the dungeons. He walked to Professor Snape's office, where he most likely be and knocked. Hadrian heard a faint 'come in'. Hadrian sighed and then opened the door, walking in quietly, though annoyance and angry was in his eyes he looked over at Severus that was surprisingly looking at him curiously.

Hadrian look a deep breath. "Dumbledore wants me to meet my parents." Hadrian said before raising his hand, silencing Severus from protesting. "I requested your presence... He said yes.." Hadrian stated, looking at Severus, almost pleading him basically.