Chapter 5

Edited; December 3rd 2022

---

Hadrian stood in Gringotts, watching Severus quietly. He didn’t say anything, just looked at his hands a bit nervous. He had Tom but still being in the wizarding world for the first time was a bit hard. He had never actually met another witch, wizard, or magical creature. All he could do was watch. Severus was talking to a goblin Griphook.

"State your business," Griphook sneered, not even looking up from his work. Hadrian continued to look down, acting like hed never been in the wizarding world before which was true, but he had heard plenty from Tom to act normal. Severus knew he'd been stuck with muggles, so he was sure he expected them to not know anything. Of course Aunt Petunia was related to a witch.

Severus rolled his eyes inwardly. "I need to get some money out of the Potter vault for him." Severus said, coldly, showing no emotions. Hadrian wasn't showing much emotion if you really looked at him, he was just looking at the ground attempting to look nervous, or even stupid. He wasnt stupid.

Griphook looked up and then at the boy. "Right, well. You need to conform your identity. Considering not many believe that the Potters' have another kid." Griphook said and stood up. It appeared to Hadrian that nobody expect close family knew he rightfully existed, not even the goblin sounded like he believed Severus' statement. Lily, James, Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, and Wormtail knew. They all seemed to not care, Wormtail gave there location up. Lily and James hated him from birth. Sirius and Lupin just abandoned him. Dumbledore was the cause for everything. At some point, Hadrian found himself walking behind Severus to the head goblins office.

Hadrian didn't say anything at all. Severus watched the boy cautiously as he walked up to the door behind him. Griphook knocked on the door, seconds later a goblin took them to 'come in'. Thats when Griphook looked at them and then walked away. Severus strolled into the room not even taking another glance at the small child behind him.

"Mr. Potter." The unknown goblin said, as Hadrian walked up to the seat and sat down, he just looked up in acknowledgement, not saying anything even if he should. "It's Ragnok, the goblin in charge. I need to conform who you are. It'll take 7 drops of blood so please give me your hand." Hadrian nodded and did as told because it was another thing he had beaten into him. He showed weakness.

Tom was a strong wizard. He was surprised the wizard hadn't left him, or been more cruel and strict about it. Even if he was a child. No scratch that. His childhood ended on Hallowe'en of '81. The Goblin didn't acknowledge anything. He took the dagger and sliced Hadrian's palm before healing the wound. Hadrian didn't even flinched. He grabbed the paper to look at it.

Name: Hadrian James Potter

Birthday: July 31st, 1980

Mother: Lily Potter neè Evans

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Siblings: Freya Lily Potter

God mothers; Alice Longbottom neè Fortescue, Minerva Mcgonagall

God fathers; Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Severus Snape

Magical Guardian: Albus too-many-names Dumbledore

Lord to:
Peverell
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw

Heir to:
Black
Lupin
Prince
Mcgonagall
Longbottom(second heir)
Slytherin(conquest)
Gaunt(conquest)
Potter(disinherited)