Chapter 43

"Hadrian." Tom said once Nymphadora and Emmeline had left.

"Tom. I'm not changing my word. If that man does something stupid or breaks our trust again. He will die. If you won't do it, I'll do it myself." Hadrian said as he stood up. He walked over to the door. "He should have died years ago."

"Hadrian - " Tom said but the door had already been closed.

Hadrian walked down the hall and did not turn back. He knew he was right. Lucius should have died and they were showing mercy purely so Draco could have a Father. But if he was being honest, the man was a terrible Father.

Hadrian walked down the stairs to the first floor and down to the kitchen. He would have a snack and then go to Lucius. Once he talked to him, everything would be fine. Lucius was their only problem and the man knew he was only getting away with everything due to his son's age. Hadrian didn't plan to tolerate it much longer.

He needed to stop letting emotions get in the way. They were destorying him. He was showing mercy to people that didn't deserve it. Lucius would die and when his time came, Hadrian would make sure the stupid blondie die at his hand. The man had been trying to break his relationship with Tom simply because Hadrian was a half-blood. He refused to let that go on much longer.

The house-elfs gave him some vegetables and he sat down. Face blank. Emotions were destorying him. They were cracking his heart off in pieces. What if Tom truly was using him for his own gain?

Then again, the man had done everything for Hadrian. He had spent 11 years with him, watching him grow up.

Hadrian was letting emotions control him. But the world was too fucked up to allow that. He could not let the emotions control. Not when he had half the Dark Side to control. He had friends he needed to protect. He had his life had risk due to everything. All because of Voldemort and Dumbledore.

But now Voldemort was gone? So everything was ok?

He just stopped thinking. Mind blank. He stood up and walked over to the dark corner where he shadow-jumped to Lucius' office. The man was sitting at his desk.

"Lucius." Hadrian said emotionless. He had a blank face.

"My Lord?" Lucius said slowly, he had not expect a visit from one of his Lords. Especially not Hadrian, he refused to trust the little brat that had corrupted his wife, son, and lord.

"You have one more warning." He said approaching the desk. He pulled his wand out and then Lucius was on the floor curling up in a ball. "If you.. try to.."

He dropped the curse. "destory my relationship.. I will kill you." He lifted the curse again when Lucius decided he wanted to try and get up. "And if you.. do not show the Dark Lord you can be trusted... I will kill you." Hadrian said as he pocketed his wands. He had wandlessly summoned Lucius' so he wouldn't try anything. "Are we understood Luci?"

Lucius flinched and managed to sit up. "Yes... my lord," He said firmly but shakened up.

Hadrisn sneered and then nodded. "You better stay true to you words." He said barrowing his eyes. He placed Lucius' wands on the man's deak and then returned to his shadows.

Lucius looked down and before he could look up, the young Lord was gone. Lucius hissed out insults.

-TLM-
| February 3rd 1994 |

"Tom." Hadrian said firmly. Tom was currently scplding him like he was a child. "I did what I had too,"

"Lucius had to go to St. Mungo's for a check-up yesterday due to the pain you inflicted!" Tom hissed out with a glare.