"you know that, we know that, Austin Rich knows that, the jocks know that but the other don't thats why all those rumors" Grace said

"this is exhausting and oh look it is my first day!" i said with fake enthusiasm.

"don't worry it will be normal in a week or two" emily said dismissing the matter.

"hey guys look at the tense expression on Stacy's face" Isabella said in a mocking way, pointing her finger towards the popular group.

"don't point fingers" emily said putting Isabella's finger down.

"who is Stacy?" i ask having no clue who this Stacy person is.Immediately all the heads who were previously looking at the Popular Table now turned to me, with their eyes looking like they were ready to pop out.

"what?" i asked. I am confused, why those look? have i asked something wrong?

"don't tell me you don't know Stacy" Grace said

"umm i don't" i said

"hahahahahahahahahaha stacy would have killed you if she found out that you didn't know her" emily said between laughs. But my face deadpanned on a very serious look after hearing 'would have killed you'. The other too held poker faces and looked at emily in a bored way. When emily finally realized that no one was laughing at her little jock even she stopped laughing and apologized for her behaviour.

"Sorry sorry" she said and started eating her lunch.

"stacy is the school's Queen B" grace explained.

"yeah she is the most popular girl, she is rude, cruel and a major bully" Isabella continued.

"she hates it if a person tries to steal her place or if she thinks that a girl is threat to her position as the school's Queen B, she bully's her" emily said air quoting 'Queen B'

"soo why was she soo tensed that you all stared at her so intently?" i ask still not getting the whole Stacy thing.

"because she was in a serious relationship with Austin Rich for two years and then when he broke up with her this year she told him that she was cheating on him with his own cousin brother Logan" Isabella said

"wow you know a lot" i said amazed by the fact that Isabella knew soo much of the popular crowd.

"yeah she is the

gossip

girl of the group" Grace said rolling her eyes.

We all laugh at it as Isabella's face turns red with embarrassment.Then we look at the Popular Table again, thats when i notice that Isa is right, there was a tension building up between Logan, Stacy and Austin. I mean i assumed the girl with platinum blonde hair, with high heels, perfect make up, slim , dressed poshly as if going to a fancy restaurant, she was obviously shining brighter than any other girl in that group. Just looking at her she screamed beautiful and by beautiful i mean natural beauty beautiful, no wonder she was the Queen B of the school.

"the girl who is sitting next to Logan, is she Stacy?" i asked

"yeah she is, but how do you know Logan?" Emily asked

"hmmm he came to talk to Austin and i happened to be there, thats it" i said shrugging.

"ohhh okay.......... wait you were there when Austin and Logan talked?" Isabella asked actually she yelled.

"keep your voice low, you cow" Grace said putting her hand over her ears protecting them.

"umm yeah, is it a big deal?" i asked, frowning.

"umm yeah!!!!!!!!! what happened?" isabella asked excitedly.

"here you go the gossip girl" Emily said and we all started laughing again. Again her face turned scarlet.

"umm nothing special, Austin asked Logan to leave, but logan was just trying to talk to him" i said

"anyways, enough of the gossip Emily how is swimming practice going?" Grace said changing the subject.

"gosh Grace it is the first day, the practice has not even began" Emily said rolling her eyes.

"you are a swimmer?" i asked impressed by Emily.

"yeah" she said

"so why aren't you sitting with the Popular crowd?" i asked

"umm is it necessary to sit with the popular people to be a swimmer?" she asked

"umm well noo, but just asking" i said shrugging it off.

"guys need to run............. i am going to ask the science teacher about what i should do to get extra credit" Grace said standing up.

"girl its the first day" isa said rolling her eyes

"bye and charlotte welcome to our group" Grace said and dissolved in the crowd.

"hey i wanted to say that!!!!!!" isa said as she childishly put her hands on her hips. This set us laughing yet again.

"thanks a lot guys" i said

"mention not" emily said and smiled warmly at me. I returned the smile.Just then the bell rand signalling the end of lunch.

"see you later" isa said as she jumped to her feet and went her way.

"bye" emily said getting up.

"bye" i said as i went my way.