Chapter 1

______________[Edited + Improved Version]

______________
[Edited + Improved Version]

9, February, 2022
Wednesday
12:39 pm

Gwangju,
Gwangju Airport.

It was a nice sunny day in April, the cherry blossom trees which were neatly aligned at the quiet and strangely desolate back entrance of the Gwangju airport, bloomed fragrant pink petals, which fell on the road one by one.

Some petals that were falling slowly and calmly swooshed when a car passed along the road.

The car came screeching and stopped in front of the entrance.

The back door of the black BMW opened, Oh Ji Hoon stepped outside the car, buttoned his black suit, and started walking with quick steps towards the entrance of the airport.

The door of the front seat of the car also opened and a man with a disheveled appearance and visible dark circles followed after Oh Ji Hoon.

Tripping as he chased after Ji Hoon, Secretary Lim called out "Chief, wait the stairs are on the right".

Inside the airport waiting area, a strange scene was taking place, a total of 30 passengers who were held hostage were sitting in a corner on the floor, and most of them had petrified faces.

Three men, who had their faces covered by some sort of black dog masks, stood straight guarding these 30 people while each holding a riffle.

A few of the airport security team members lay on the ground covered with blood, not dead but not quite alive too but their severe injuries were certain.

And that signified the strength of these three people.

Another such scene also signifies the strength of these people which is currently playing in the security control room of this airport.

A big screen with multiple CCTV footage of the same view of the waiting area, the telephones ringing nonstop, and a bunch of men sitting in the corner with pale faces.

These people were responsible for the security and now that such a thing took place it wasn't untrue that this happened because of their negligence and certainly there would be severe consequences for them after this got resolved.

The door of the control room opened and another such uniformed pale-faced individual entered the room.

"Director! Mr Oh from OJs is here" The pale-faced individual, Kim Bok Geum said.

The Director he called, was on a phone call "Yes, sir we hadn't called the police, yes sir we'll resolve it quickly yes yes we'll keep it under wraps"

While he talked on the phone the director nodded at him so Kim Bok Geum closed the door and walked towards the staff room and then opened the door of the tiny office which is situated inside the staff room.