25. The Uchiha Brothers

Start from the beginning

"DON'T WORRY! THE BLUE BEAST OF THE LEAF HAS ARRIVED!" He heard Might Gai shouting before he became unconscious.

With Jiraya

Jiraya walked out of the prostitution house, adjusting his pants when he saw the cloud of dust erupting from the nearby building. 

Naruto is in there! Jiraya thought as he quickly rushed towards the spot only to see a panicked Might Gai slapping an unconscious Naruto.

"Naruto! Don't die upon me or else Kakashi will kill me." Might Gai shouted as he slapped Naruto before stopping. Naruto just lay on the ground, singing intangible murmurs. 

"The hell happened here?" Jiraya asked while keeping a note on a puddle and black feathers lying on the ground.

A few days later
Time: 5 o'clock evening

"Argh! My back still hurts a lot!" Naruto exclaimed as he held his back in pain. while coming out from the hospital with Might Gai and Jiraya. 

"Naruto." Gai suddenly turned serious. "What did Itachi tell you?" 

"Same question as him here," Jiraya said.

Naruto gave a look to Jiraya, signalling him that he would tell the truth later before turning to Might Gai. "They tried recruiting me into the Akatsuki."

"What did you tell them?" Gai asked in a voice full of worry.

"I refused, of course." Gai and Jiraya heaved a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, I have to keep going. Such a pity that the Uchiha managed to escape." 

"Actually, Sasuke and Itachi are no longer Uchihas," Naruto said as he felt both pairs of eyes on him.

"WHAT?"

A few minutes later

"Ok! So that's the case. Itachi stripped themselves from the Uchiha title out of shame for Sasuke's deep hatred for the Leaf. Interesting." Jiraya muttered.

"I will report this development to the Sandaime." Gai offered as Jiraya nodded.

"Please do report him about it. Anyways, it would be better for us to keep going." Jiraya said as Gai nodded and walked away. 

"Alright, explain!" Jiraya commanded.

"It is a long story."

"Explain it today only. We will postpone the trip to tomorrow if we need to do so." Jiraya commanded as Naruto began telling him.

A few minutes later

"So that means that Obito is the only official Uchiha who is still alive," Jiraya remarked as he sighed upon seeing Naruto nodding his head.

I am too old for this shit. Jiraya thought bemusingly.

"Anyways, it's almost nighttime. It would be better for us to return back to our apartment." Jiraiya suggested. "Let's eat our dinner at the BBQ restaurant."

"That's a great idea. I am getting really hungry right now." 

"But the payment's on you." Jiraya cheerfully said.

"WHAT? THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Naruto shouted as both of them walked towards the restaurant. 

With Sasuke

[Gasp]

[Gasp]

[Gasp]

Sasuke began breathing heavily as he reached the Root Hideout. 

That bastard! Sasuke thought as he angrily clutched his fist. I am going to kill both of them. Both the bastard of a fox and that weasel. 

"So, how was your reunion with your brother?" Sai asked as he perched on the rooftop. Standing there, rage-filled, Sasuke stared at the ground. "He would like to see you." 

Sasuke just walked into the room and stared at the man sitting on the floor, doing his paperwork, without any complaints.

"Danzo! I want to start operation blood moon right now!" Sasuke shouted in a voice filled with anger while Danzo just flipped through the pages and closed the file on which he was working. 

He calmly took out another file and said "Sasuke Uchiha, I have heard that you were removed from the Uchiha ti-" 

Sasuke angrily slammed his fist on Danzo's table, breaking it into half. "SHUT UP!"

Danzo merely hid his smile as he continued, without any regard for Sasuke's feelings. He knew that he was successful in nurturing the hatred which had long existed in Sasuke since the moment he was born. 

He knew that the rest would be easy and the only thing he needed to worry about was the one named Naruto Uzumaki. If only he was corruptible as Sasuke was, it would have been easy to control him under his thumb.

But Danzo was not a man who kept on fretting over something that was not available before him. Because he knew that thinking of something that was not available before him would only make him insecure about the future. So, it was better to utilise the tool present before him. 

And he was going to make sure that he would use the tools to their full potential to bring others under his control as well.  

Kakashi: And that brings an end to chapter 25. 

Obito: Shay san wants to apologise for the Uchiha title situation. He merely wanted to show that Itachi was not happy with Sasuke for getting into trouble and especially for his links with ROOT. 

Kakashi: About the crows, you already know that Noka has them. This has, unfortunately, rejected another of your (The readers) speculations of Itachi being Noka Kurianagi. 

Obito: Seriously, who is he exactly?

Kakashi: Dunno. 

Shay: Don't look at me. I cannot spoil the story with his identity. It is supposed to be a surprise plot twist for the reader.

Obito: Sometimes, I wonder why you are hiding his hair with a hood as well.

Shay: It would give away his identity. 

Obito (Sighs): You have a point. But still, the secret identity is making me mad. Kakashi. Don't you have any questions? 

Kakashi: Me? I don't have any. 

Obito: I thought that you would have a lot of questions.

Kakashi: Welp! Sorry to disappoint you.

Obito: (Sighs and turn towards the audience) Anyways, as usual, keep reading and PEACE OUT!

Kakashi: Hey! We were supposed to say that together. 

Obito: Well, that's what you deserve for not helping me to pressurise Shay to give some hints of Noka's Identity.