"Fucking hell!" He cursed remembering all the times she mentioned her husband. The times he used to become a beast. He even vowed to kill her husband just to keep her tied to him.

A small laugh left his lips in disbelief. He was cursing himself, he was after his own life. He was the husband. All this fucking time he was the husband she always mentioned.

He never felt this stupid before. His brain reminded him of the time when she told him not seeing him, or knowing her husband's name. She didn't even know what he does! And it wasn't her fault. Cyrus had kept a clause in the contract that she wouldn't know anything about him in the first six months.

He even made sure that she wouldn't know his name. He did that for security purposes. But now to think of it. He was such an idiot to not bring her to him from the day he married her.

If only! If only fucking he knew that his wife is such an innocent enchantress. He wouldn't have made such a petty contract. He would have married her for real. The marriage he was planning for them right now! He already did it with her four months ago.

He read the contact once again and sighed heavily in disappointment. There is no way he could nullify the contract. His most trusted lawyer and man Carl made that contract. It's impossible to have any errors.

There was no option of going back from this contract. After more 8 months they will be automatically divorced. They don't even have to sign any divorce agreement. He made that fucking clause and now he fucking regrets that shit being in the contract!

He slammed shut the laptop dropping his back against the couch and staring at the wall with hard eyes. One side of his heart felt extremely happy after discovering the fact that she was his wife.

But there was also another side that felt disappointed. He's her husband. And she's loyal to him. But was he? Even though it was a contract marriage, not a real one but still she remained loyal to him like the obedient innocent wife she is.

And what he did. He had his mistress, and then Hazel. He didn't even think about his contractual wife all these months. When he was with Ella he used to think about his contractual wife sometimes only to construct evil plans for her.

But after Hazel entered his life he forgot everything. He didn't even for once think about his contractual wife, his enemies, his problems. All he wanted and could think about was her. She gathered his attention and was never ready to let him get distracted from her.

And now to think of it. He knew the moment she will know he was his husband she will be sadder than she is right now. He felt like such an idiot for not meeting her before the marriage. He should have met her. He should have!

Cursing at himself he drowned himself in alcohol. The next day he woke and he knew there is no way he was letting her go. All he wanted to know he got the information. But still, he ordered Creed to keep an eye on her till he will be back.

After catching her and bringing her back. He didn't expect to propose what he did. He asked her to marry him. He asked his wife to marry him. Funny right? But he did that for some reasons as well.

He knew she was his wife. But he didn't want her to accept him just because he's her husband and he already knew she wouldn't accept him anyway. So he decided to marry her just to seal her fate with him.

If he will marry her, even after the expiry of that contractual marriage she wouldn't be able to leave him. Because this time he wanted to marry her for real. For what she is and for what he is. But as expected the woman refused him.

He even thought of forcing her but stopped the moment he saw how broken, how guilty she looked for something she's not even responsible for. Fuck! She was never a cheater. He was the one who pushed her to be with him yet that innocent lamb was blaming herself.