Another man's hand on his Draco.  

The whole room went silent at his sudden appearance, and that made Draco look up.  He saw that Harry looked especially delicious today, with his semi open shirt and a pair of jeans that looked like they had been sculpted to his body.  The man was breathing harshly, his chest heaving up and down, and then he followed his gaze.

Oh shit!

"Hey Harry", said David, oblivious to the fact that he was responsible for the hero's discomfort.  "I was just telling Draco something that I think you would enjoy", he said.

Harry raised his eyes, looking quite dangerous, which of course made Draco's heart and stomach flutter, and tried to keep his anger at bay.  He wasn't sure if he was succeeding.  

"Yeah?", he croaked out in a dry voice, his eyes unmoving.  Harry knew he had to keep his pose, because the slightest wrong move, could cause havoc.

David frowned and followed Harry's eyesight, only to see that it was on his hand.  Even though he knew that this was the savior who had killed Voldemort, and that he was very powerful, his so called bravery came to the forefront.  

"Is there a problem Harry?", he asked with a smirk, his hand still on the Slytherin.

Harry's magic came alive at that moment, and in a show of disgust and jealousy, there was a gush of wind and every coffee cup in the staff room burst into little shards in a mini explosion, causing everyone in the room to shout out in shock.  

The more Harry kept his eyes on David, and the longer his hand stayed where it was, the more objects would explode.

"No.  No problem", he said and stayed where he was.

Harry stood firm, waiting for someone to say something.  Harry had no words, just his glorious ridiculously strong power, and no one had any idea why he was acting this way.

Harry started walking towards them when he saw that his display of magic was not being taken seriously, and Draco knew then, that he would have to save the situation for all of them.

"David, please take your hand off my shoulder", sneered Draco at him, all the while looking at Harry who was watching David like a hawk.  

Harry kept walking and people kept shouting at David to do as he was told, but Harry heard nothing.  And just before he reached the two men, David could see the anger in Harry's eyes, and so took his hand off Draco's shoulder, and started to stutter.

"Harry......", he said.  

With his hand off and his pathetic attempt at an apology, the items that had burst, were starting to mend themselves with no cracks, as if they had never been disturbed, but Harry paid it no mind.  He was going to teach this idiot a lesson, starting with the one that nobody touches Draco without his consent.  

Not that he would ever give it.

He went to stand in front of David, with his back to Draco and just glared at him.  He could see in the man's eyes that he looked scared, and that alone made Harry feel warm inside.  He kept his look on David, and only came back to himself when Draco placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, that's enough", he said sternly.  "David was only talking to me".

Harry was glowing from the touch of the blond man, and so didn't say a word.  

David had the good grace to look sorry, and moved away from Draco, giving a last look at the savior.

Harry came back to himself, and turned around to leave the staff room.  His eyes on Draco, until he heard someone clear their throat.  

When he looked up, he saw that Hermoine was standing at the door with her hands on her hips.  

Oh. Fuck.

Harry clenched his jaw, ready to face the fire, but didn't really like what he saw.  He knew she was going to scold him like a child.  Then he looked around the room, and saw that he had an audience.  

"There you are Harry, we need to talk about the Crompton case", said Hermoine trying to get everyone's attention away from what had just happened.

He nodded and licked his lips and started to move to the door, so that he could go and collect himself.  

Because, there as large as life, was his cock - that had gotten hard - again - just at the sight of Draco, and he knew - he just knew - that the only way it would go away would be to fuck him senseless.