𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37 "𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞!"

Me, Robin, Steve, Dustin and Nancy are all at the wheelers house packing boxes of donations into Steve's car, when suddenly a pizza van pulls up.
And out get, Will, el, Jonathan, Mike and a guy I don't know. Will runs up to me right away hugging me tight.
"Holy shit you've grown haven't you? Are you okay? I missed you." I say to him.
"I missed you too, so much." He cry's into my shirt making me wanna cry.
"We can hang out soon okay, I promise. We'll do a bunch of fun stuff."
"Thank you." He let's go of me. El comes up to me next, her head shaved again.
"Y/n." Is all she says as she hugs me.
"That's me."
"I missed you, I have a lot to tell you about California."
"Missed you too El and I can't wait to be told." She let's go of me now, leaving only Jonathan to say hello.
"You look like shit man." I laugh.
"Yeah I missed you too." He says pulling me into a hug. "But Will definitely missed you the most."
"How long you've been getting stoned for?" I ask as we let each other go.
"A while........" I laugh at this. "Anyway this is my friend Argyle. Argyle this is Y/n." Jonathan points to the boy with long hair.
"Holy Macaroni, angles are real." Argyle says and I burst into laughter.
"Careful man, her Hearts loved with a key of steal."
"My apologies, your royal highness."
"Jesus, it's okay. Um nice meeting but I gotta go, bye!" I yell as I get into Steve's car.

Time skip

"Is there anything else we can do to help?" Robin asks the lady who we were talking to about helping out. The lady smiles at us before giving us things to do.
"What are you gonna do Y/n?" Robin asks me before she goes to make sandwiches.
"I am going to donate blood."
"That's nice of you"
"I love needles so may as well use that for good" I laugh, her and Steve stare at me.
"Yeah okay have fun with that, bye weirdo." She says walking off.
"You like needles?" Steve asks in shock
"I love them!"
"Jesus you just get weirder every day." He goes to do his job.
"Needles are fabulous" I mumble to myself.
"You can look away now" the nurse putting the needle in my arm says
"No it's okay. I wanna watch."
"Oh um okay" he says a little shocked.
Is it that weird to like needles?

A/n: I made y/n like needles bc I LOVE them so yeah.

꧁T͏i͏m͏e͏ s͏k͏i͏p͏꧂

"I still can't believe you like needles." Robin says as we walk into Steve's house that night.
"It just feels nice."
"You're such a weirdo"
"You've told me that before." I laugh
"It's true." Steve says "you're very weird"
"Your very-
"Attractive? Handsome? Funny? Sexy?-
"Annoying" I say as Steve rolls his eyes at me.

Later that night I sit on the edge of the bed just thinking about everything.
"What's up?" Robin asks sitting next to me.
"Just thinking...about everything in general"
"Coooool"
"We should get married" I say before I even know I'm thinking it.
"What? It's illegal."
"I know but no one has to know except Steve."
"Y/n..."
"I know it's stupid but doesn't everyone deserve to be happy? If no one knows we can't get caught. We don't even have to tell Steve. We could be fighting monsters at any point, we could die at any point, so why not? Fuck the government"
"Yeah fuck the government."
I rest my head on her shoulder. "So what'd you say? You wanna get married?"
"With a cheap ring and normal clothes?"
"With a cheap ring and normal clothes. No one will know."
Robin smiles. "Sure" she laughs. She puts her hands on my face and kisses me.
It's a sweet kiss, her soft lips on mine. One of her hands runs back into my hair while the other rests on the side of my neck. My hands are on her waist. The warmth of happiness surrounds us and that feeling that I felt a year ago comes back,
𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

THATS IT! All done until season5!
Pls vote :)
-Soph