𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2 ~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

3 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
"No,No,No, Steveeeee your doing it wrong that's not how you ask a girl out especially Nancy Wheeler you can't just go up to her and be like. 'uhh hey Nancy since you soughta hang out with my group now & uh we soughta kissed a couple times did you wanna be my girlfriend"
I say in my best Steve like voice
"oh my god Y/n I do not sound like that and you make me sound soo dumb"
"Mmm well I mean you sought of are"
I mumble under my breath
"What was that"
"Oh nothing nothing"
"Is that so"
Steve says trying not to laugh
"What are you no Steve don't"
but I'm cut of by Steve throwing a pillow at me, we both burst into laughter.
We both lye back on Steve's bed laughing but suddenly the phone rings, the laughter stops and Steve picks up the phone "hello this is Steve Harrington".
The person on the other end of the line says something and Steve mouths to me "it's Nancy"
I figure their gonna be on the phone for awhile so I pick up my shoes and head for Steve's door, he seems to understand why I'm leaving so he lets me be.

When I get home I say a quick hi to my mum and head straight for my room.
                                                                                        (Choose ur room or imagine ur own)

I'm reading on my bed late at night when I hear a knock on my door "come in" I say, the door opens to reveal a happy looking Dustin (my brother) "Hey what's up?" I say patting the spot beside me for him to sit down "Hi! I missed you, how was Steve...

I say, the door opens to reveal a happy looking Dustin (my brother)
"Hey what's up?" I say patting the spot beside me for him to sit down
"Hi! I missed you, how was Steve ooo" Dustin said sitting beside me
"Dustin for the last time Steve likes Nancy and Nancy likes Steve"
"Sure, sure anyway I bet there are plenty of other guys who would die to date my beautiful sister"
"Uhh well your not wrong, but I have something for you..."
"Wait what do you mean I'm not wrong, never mind what is it".

A large smile appears on Dustins face as a pull out a small square box and hand it to Dustin
"Go on open it"
Dustin just stares at the box for awhile before opening it
"Oh my god is that?"
"Yep that's you carved into a pice of wood on a keychain, I was rushing so it's not that good but I hope you like it"
Dustin stares blankly at me before giving me a massive hug "thank you thank you thank you I love it".

 (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧)"Oh yeah I meant to ask sooner how is Nancy" I ask Dustin "Oh yeah she's not the same anymore, she's n...

"Oh yeah I meant to ask sooner how is Nancy" I ask Dustin
"Oh yeah she's not the same anymore, she's not as nice as she used to be and you wanna know why I think that?"
"Um ok why"
"It's because she's dating that jerk Steve Harrington"
"Um Dustin you do realise how we just had a whole conversation about how Steve and I are friends"
"But that's different you just friends your not dAtInG him, still your insane to even hang out with him"
"Harsh but Ok I guess".

"Alright it's getting late off to bed" I say standing up to take Dustin to his room
"Good night" he says as I walk out his door and turn the light off.

"Ughhh why does it have to be Monday" I groan as I wake up, I get up slowly and tiredly. Once I was dressed I walked out into the lounge room grabbed my bag, waved goodbye to my mum & tell Dustin to tell Will (my favourite of dustins friends) that I said "hi", then headed out the front door.

When I arrive at school I head straight for my locker but on my way I run into Carol, she's not the nicest person there is but she's been my friend for almost as long as Steve has
"So how was last night with Steve" Carol says continuing to walk down the hallway.
"Ugh how many times will I have to say this Steve likes Nancy and Nancy likes Steve, besides I like someone else"
"Ooo tell me tell me tell me"
"First of all you sound like a seven year old trying to find out what their birthday present is and secondly there no way I'm just gonna tell you who I like", I slam my locker shut.
I had said this because the truth is I didn't like anyone at all, I would always say that when somebody had assumed I liked someone.

The day had dragged on the only exciting thing was finding out that Steve had asked Nancy out and she had said yes.

When I had finally got home Dustin what sitting in the lounge room looking a bit down
"What's wrong...how was Will and all the others?" I ask sitting next to him and taking a sip of my water
"He...Will.....he's miss....Will's missing" Dustin says looking up at me with tears in his eyes, I hug him tight.