𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12 ~ "𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟!"

We were about a half if the way to the junk yard when Steve says
"Ok let me get this straight you kept something that you knew was probably dangerous to impress a girl who you just met?"
"Alright that's grossly over simplifying things" Dustin says turning back to Steve, I was walking ahead of them they were completely oblivious that I was listening to their conversation.

"I mean what girl would like some nasty slug anyway?"
"An inter dimensional slug because it's awesome"
"Well even if she thought it was cool which she didn't, I don't know I just think your trying way to hard man"
"Well not everyone can have your perfect hair" Dustin says, I laugh at that
"It's not about the hair man the key to girls is just acting like you don't care"
"Worst possible advice Harrington!" I say not turning to look at them, but that didn't stop Dustin from listening to him.

"Even if you do?"
"Yeah exactly it drives me nuts"
"No it doesn't it makes them feel useless" but still none of them listened to me.
"Then what" Dustin questions Steve
"Uh you just wait until you uh feel it"
"Feel what?"
"It's like before it's gonna storm you can't see it but you can feel it like this Uh this electricity", I gave up hope by now I was just gonna let Steve do his thing, Dustin then said some nerdy thing that neither me or Steve understood.
"No no" Steve paused "like a sexual electricity"
"Oh"
"You feel that and that's when you make your move"
"so that's when you kiss her?"
"Woah slow down Romeo sure ok some girls yeah they want you to be aggressive, strong, hot and heavy like uh like a lion but others you gotta be slow, stealthy like a ninja".

"What type is y/n?" Dustin questions
"Woahhh Dustin buddy I'm your sister" I say looking back at him
"Yeah that's why I wanna know" he smiles innocently
"Ok then Steve go ahead hit him with it I actually wanna know what you think too" I now turned back around.

"Yeah well uh y/n different"
"She seems it"
"But not like a bad different she's one of those girls that seems like she doesn't want a relationship but she will when she's met the one"
"You think she's met the one?" Dustin questions, I can tell Steve's leaned in closer to Dustin so he can hear him when he says what he's about to say
"I personally think she has but she just hasn't realised it"
"Do you think it's you?", At this point I'm trying not to laugh they have no idea I can hear them
"I'm not exactly sure but there's a chance".
"In other words yeah?"
"In other words yeah." Steve confirms which makes it extremely hard not to die of laughter.

"She's special I guess" Dustin says looking at Steve
"Yeah she is"
"Well this girl is too something about her**
"Woah hey hey"
"What?"
"Your not falling in love with this girl are you?"
"No"
"Good don't"
"I won't"
"cause she's only gonna break your heart and your way to young for that shit."

It's silent for awhile before Steve points to his hair and says
"Faberge"
"What?"
"Faberge organics use the shampoo and conditioner and then when your hairs damp it's not wet it's damp"
"Damp" Dustin repeats
"Use four sprays of Farrah Fawcett"
"Farrah Fawcett's spray?" Dustin says laughing
"Yeah Farrah Fawcett spray you tell anyone I told you that your ass is grass your dead you got that" Steve says sounding more stern than ever
"Yep" me and Dustin say in unison
"Good good".

"Farrah Fawcett really?" Dustin questions again
"Yeah she's hot" Steve says
"I can't say I disagree" I say looking back at them.