𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16 ~ " 𝕒 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙"

I have become very, well rather lazy over the holidays.
I don't know why really. Maybe because I haven't had my brother pushing me out of bed to take him to the arcade or Steve whining about how 'hard it is to be single' or maybe it was because my mum was hardly at the house anymore, she was always out with friends.

Luckily though Dustin gets back from his science camp thing today.

"Y/n!!!" Dustin calls my name as he enters my room.
"Hey, how are you? Was it fun?" I ask him
"Yes it was so much fun!" And then he goes on a rant explaining all the nerdy things he did on camp.
"Anyway I'm gonna try find out what everyone else is up to" he finishes
"Ok have fun".

A little bit after Dustin left my room I hear all the others say a massive surprise........but then Lucas screams.
"You guys good out there!?" I ask from my room
"Yea we're good thanks y/n" max answers.
"Ok".

"Y/n get up!!!!" Dustin screams at me the next day, attempting to wake me up.
"Ugh fine I'll get up in like 20 minutes" I say rolling over
"Fine you better, I'm going to see Steve at scoops ahoy. Please go there once you're up"
"Yeah whatever I will".

Not long after Dustin left I got up.
(Outfit) & (Bag and a book)

I had a shower, washed my hair, got changed, put on my perfume, made myself breakfast, brushed my teeth but before I headed out the door I went to pat our new family kitten that we got because mews 'went missing'  it scratched the shit out of my f...

I had a shower, washed my hair, got changed, put on my perfume, made myself breakfast, brushed my teeth but before I headed out the door I went to pat our new family kitten that we got because mews 'went missing' it scratched the shit out of my fingers though letting them bleed a fair bit.
"Little bitch" I mumbled as I pulled my hand away and headed out the door.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 :𝐃

I hopped in my car and drove to the new Starcourt mall, it was kind of exciting the last time I had been to a proper mall was when I was probably 13 wow that was 6 years ago before I moved here.

I turn down the music as I pull into the Starcourt parking lot I run straight out of my car.

I quickly run to Scoops Ahoy which is where I was told Steve would be working but of course when I get there no ones at the counter although I can hear voices from the back room two of which I recognise Steve and Dustin yes.

I make sure no one is looking then I quietly run around to back room where a girl who I'm shorter than is standing in the doorway
"I mean who even is this y/n girl and why do we need to wait for her to come before we continue this?" The girl asks.
I lean against the doorway with a shocked look on my face both Dustin and Steve have already spotted me their trying not to laugh.

"What is she another one if your children Steve? let me guess this one is Dustin's girlfriend" she asks
"Do I look like a child to you" I say making the girl turn around her face surprised but I don't get a good look at her before Steve comes over and pulls me into a hug.
"Henderson senior it's been ages" Steve says
"Sure has if you want to be precise**
"Wait wait sorry to cut you off but if your Henderson senior than that makes you his older sister correct? and if you don't mind me asking why do you have blood all over your hands?" The girls says as Steve lets me out if the hug.
"Well yes I'm Dustin's older sister and I have blood all over my hands because my cat scratched me like really bad um do you think you could show me the sink to wash my hands?"
"Yeah of course here follow me" she says.

"So how long has it been since you last saw Steve" the girl asks as I wash my hands
"A month since I last saw anyone besides my mum and brother" I sigh keeping my head down
"Oh um I'm Robin by the way Robin Buckley"
"Y/n Henderson but you already knew that" I chuckle.
"Did you wanna hang out in the back room while it's Steve's shift?"
"Yeah sure why not" I say walking back to the back room.

I sit down in the chair at the far end if the table but when Robin walks in it's like something clicks I hadn't got a good look at her before but now that I had......
"Oh my god" I mumble to myself
"What?" Robin asks
"Oh nothing I just figured out the answer to a question my teacher asked me last year that's all nothing important" I lie but the truth was way to shocking right now.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺
𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺.
𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

I'm snapped out if my thoughts by Robin going
"yeah that happens all the time to me".
We spent the rest of the time telling the other things about ourselves, I gave Robin my number.
"Robin your shift" Steve said coming in the room "y/n me and Dustin gotta talk to you" he says now looking at me
"Ok cool" I say following Steve and Robin out of the back room.

Aaaaa yay! First chapter in season 3! Hope you liked it! :)
-Soph